this is not a joke go check out the high point - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > this is not a joke go check out the high point

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2012, 02:06 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by loctite44144 View Post
Ok ol ok we are getting off subject this dude also makes them for other guns just not hi-point only maybe he might have something for your gun ( glock s&w xd 1911 excetra excetra excetra ) I like his work I thought someone else would
haha no offense from me tword the hi-points,they may be not the prettiest gun but from what ive read they function very well and a decent,so if you can dress em up by all means do it . i cant speak for the rest of the guys here though with the above. and i do agree(i looked at the thread on the hi-point forum) the guy does nice work if he makes grips for other guns hed prolly have business here too. hell if my gun could have a grip like that(S&W sigma doesn't have removable grips) id get a nice set.

S&W sigma 9mm
Savage arms .22 long rifle,w/ scope(had since 14)
you can take my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers..┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Attempting to give a f*ck: ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a f*ck.
"Im gonna be that guy that has the room full of guns/knifes and enough ammo to out last the oncoming zombie apocalypse :D"-ME

Old 05-26-2012, 02:08 AM   #32

Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113 View Post
Here's one for ya
huh idk why the pic didnt quote as well?

holy sh!t extended mag!...must the the mag outta the carbine

S&W sigma 9mm
Savage arms .22 long rifle,w/ scope(had since 14)
you can take my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers..┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Attempting to give a f*ck: ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a f*ck.
"Im gonna be that guy that has the room full of guns/knifes and enough ammo to out last the oncoming zombie apocalypse :D"-ME

Old 05-26-2012, 05:12 AM   #33

Liked 714 Times on 465 Posts
Likes Given: 1949

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri70 View Post
Does the Rock Island 45 get this much flack? Lol!
They get quite a bit, so does Taurus. RIAs are good guns, the Taurus can be after a long break in period. 'Budget' guns will always get more crap than more expensive ones.

Although now that you mention it, a Hi point does strangely look like a 2x6 cross bred with an alien.