Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Newly acquired S&W 908S!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Newly acquired S&W 908S!

While perusing over the shelves of my favorite gunshop yesterday, I came across an almost perfect S&W 908S. It came with with 2 stainless 8-round magazines, and the original box. It was nice and tight, beautifully clean, and just sorta' talked to me.

I was actually, and had been for a while now, looking for a 3913. But the prices seem to be a little on the high side for really nice ones, and even the beaters were a bit pricey. This little beauty sorta' whispered in my ear that she'd be just as nice and as a good 3913, and wouldn't cost me as much either. So, I bought it.

Can't bring it home for 3-days due to Illinois' stupid 3-day wait. I guess it'll give me time to "cool" off from the "heat" of the purchase. It is a good looking pistol afterall!

What do ya'll think of my latest acquisition? Good, bad, or indifferent. I think I'm gonna' be happy. It'll make a nice addition to my carry group!

Yeah, I know, Illinois has no carry unless you kiss butt with the Governor, or Mayor of Chicago, or some other questionable politician, then you can carry a "Bazooka" and get away with it. However, I do have non-resident CCW in a number of states. So, outside of Illinois I can actually get to be a real U.S. Citizen!

Anyway, back to the 908S, whatcha' think!

SgtSam
Take Care, God Bless, And WATCH Your Back

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-30-2011, 09:24 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1403 Times on 805 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello