Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   new toys in the line up (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/new-toys-line-up-13950/)

Glockmaniac 05-18-2009 04:57 PM

new toys in the line up

1 Attachment(s)
hello to everyone at firearmstalk. i'm always around looking at threads,learning my way trough all great infos i find over here.

i think this forum is by far the most informative between all and i learned more in the last year than i was expecting from scrolling through F.T.

i think i should share my great day as i received 2 new badboys i ordered couple weeks ago.

i replaced myG22 by a new 3rd gen G22 in od-green livery,but the best part is my new SP01 shadow wich i found is a great target shooter,it point itself and target reaquisition is very intuitive,i love that CZ more than i would expect. cheers and pics.

feel free to flame my pick(lolol) concerning...''juice''

dnthmn2004 05-18-2009 05:05 PM

Nothin wrong with a little crown.

Just remember, alcohol and Tupperware don't mix. :cool:

Glockmaniac 05-18-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnthmn2004 (Post 106968)
Nothin wrong with a little crown.

Just remember, alcohol and Tupperware don't mix. :cool:

:D actually, my whiskey goes into a scotch glass. unlike plastic,it's thick and loud. :rolleyes:

ktmboyz 05-18-2009 11:10 PM

i think this forum is by far the most informative between all and i learned more in the last year than i was expecting from scrolling through F.T.

Sounds like a good reason to become a Supporting Member, its well worth the 12 bucks to see that this place stays around. And as you said its always full of plentiful information, and you haven't even seen the bunker yet :eek:

Glockmaniac 05-19-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktmboyz (Post 107034)

Sounds like a good reason to become a Supporting Member, its well worth the 12 bucks to see that this place stays around. And as you said its always full of plentiful information, and you haven't even seen the bunker yet :eek:

sounds like a good idea con sidering i'll get a ''sticker'' and invaluable info for the rest of my life lolol....15 bucks is little ,so, i'll do it if it can add more lever to our community keeping our rights soo hardly gained by our grandparents.

:D good boy, you're an opportunist closer. a good deal for me too!;)

warrioroftheland 05-24-2009 05:15 AM

nice glock. i'm tryin to make up my mind if i want the od frame or the reg black frame.

just wondering do you carry the promarks iwb or owb and what kinda or holster do you use

UBRocked 05-27-2009 07:46 PM

Looks nice! I can't tell by the pic...does that have the RTF? Is it available in the tan? The RTF is nice on the glocks to hold but I wouldn't want it anywhere near my skin if using for concealed carry.

The CZ's are nice! I love the 75 D's and just need the $600 to plop down on it!

Glockmaniac 05-29-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warrioroftheland (Post 108690)
nice glock. i'm tryin to make up my mind if i want the od frame or the reg black frame.

just wondering do you carry the promarks iwb or owb and what kinda or holster do you use

yes, and i use the fobu GLC 2E(hip holster).once under a jersey or polo it's very fast and concealable.

imo, the od is more stealth once drawed. it offer less contrast with the urban scenery, less noticeable to me.

Gojubrian 05-31-2009 09:23 AM

Can we be expecting a range report on the sp 01? :)