New Toys
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > New Toys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 01:35 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default New Toys

So I headed out to check out a gun store, didnt see anything that I liked. So then i headed to my fav local gun store to see if they could get me a S&W MP they couldnt get the one I wanted so I had them get me a Springfield XD 9MM should be here next week. Well then later that day I was at home and found the M&P I wanted well lets just say its on the way also. hopefully go to the range next weekend and see how they shoot will post pics as soon as i get them.

on a side note anyone have any FN's I am thinking about one of those sometime in the future. Also thinking about the sig p232...thoughts?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-19-2011, 01:45 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5745 Times on 3001 Posts
Likes Given: 380

i think your gonna like the xdm better. i wasnt too impressed by the M&P rental gun.

its always nice to get new toys congrats

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 09-19-2011, 02:00 AM   #3

This will make six new pistols that I have bought since I got back from my deployment in June. Still want the 232, FNH a Springfield 1911 OD green. Maybe one will be a Christmas presents to myself.

Old 09-19-2011, 02:03 AM   #4

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyCDT
This will make six new pistols that I have bought since I got back from my deployment in June. Still want the 232, FNH a Springfield 1911 OD green. Maybe one will be a Christmas presents to myself.
I always love presents from myself...myself always knows wat i want..

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 09-19-2011, 02:26 AM   #5

I really like the mp series from smith and wesson i shot my friends subcompact 40 it felt nice and tight and had good groups. I think the xds are good guns too i juat dont care for how they fit my hand

Old 09-19-2011, 02:34 AM   #6

Both the xd and the m&p that I'm buying are full size. When I carry I have my kimber 1911 or my xd sub compact.

Old 09-20-2011, 10:20 PM   #7

Thats the m&p that I just picked up today will head to the range on sat and let you know how she shoots

image-1686985136.jpg  

Old 09-23-2011, 12:25 PM   #8

Liked 11 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Nice looking pistol. Always like two-tone ones myself. I recently picked up a Ed Brown Special Forces 1911 in Stealth Grey which is a light grey/dark grey two-tone. I really wish he hadn't come out with that color combination, or actually my wallet wishes it. Looks like you are celebrating Christmas, birthday, tooth fairy, and every other possible reason to get a new toy. Good for you.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:08 PM   #9

I just love pistols so if i see one that says buy me and i can afford it i do. But the ones i want now are getting more and more expensive so i will have to save for a few months to be able to buy them. I still would like to find a 5.25XDM in 9mm. my local gun store cant get one yet.

Old 09-23-2011, 04:50 PM   #10

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyCDT
I just love pistols so if i see one that says buy me and i can afford it i do. But the ones i want now are getting more and more expensive so i will have to save for a few months to be able to buy them. I still would like to find a 5.25XDM in 9mm. my local gun store cant get one yet.
I think an XDM 5.25 would b a good choice, a friend of mine has one tht ive fondled a little bit.. Im not an XD fan but i really like tht gun. I would like to own one myself

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis