New toy! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

New toy!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 01:17 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Yup Doc, I'm in the same boat. I have to sell something if I want something new. I'm down to bare bones right now, unless I do a very long layaway.
I hear ya, that's the only reason I still go to Cabela's, they are the only ones around here that still do 90 day layaway. All the gun shops only do the 30 day BS. I'm to the point where I'm happy with my core guns, there are only a few that i have left that I'd be willing to sell, including these two. I almost feel like I am now subconsciously buying guns that I won't get attached to

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” -HST

"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upwardly mobile—and the rest of us are F###ed until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. We owe that to ourselves and our crippled self-image as something better than a nation of panicked sheep."-HST

Old 09-24-2009, 01:19 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franciscomv View Post
Nice score! Those 1891 Mausers are great, they are quite popular around here as a base to build sportsters, but I like them much better when kept original like yours. They are just beautiful.
Where do you live Francisco??

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” -HST

"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upwardly mobile—and the rest of us are F###ed until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. We owe that to ourselves and our crippled self-image as something better than a nation of panicked sheep."-HST

Newest Threads