Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > new pistol

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2011, 12:43 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 38 Times on 28 Posts

Default new pistol

I need some info on the KAHR pistols... i held one the other day and fell in love. Looks , size and everything is pefect for cc but idk anything about them or which calaber to get...im not a big fan of anything smallet than a 40 cal but im thinking about the 9mm... OK everyone i need your input it would b greatly appreciated

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-12-2011, 12:48 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I own the Kahr CM9, and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend it or the PM9 if you're looking for a back up carry firearm or a really fun shooter in general.

"It's a gun you loaded on Sunday, and shot all week."
-Confederate Soldier

"If God didn't create man equal then Sam Colt had made them equal."
-Unknown

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
-Wyatt Earp

Old 12-12-2011, 12:53 AM   #3

Liked 38 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firearms4ever
I own the Kahr CM9, and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend it or the PM9 if you're looking for a back up carry firearm or a really fun shooter in general.
Do u mind posting a pic of it i think the cm9 is the one i held if it is i see y u love it

Old 12-12-2011, 01:03 AM   #4

Hey shooter, how's it goin..! The Kahr is a good gun, but for some reason has a strange, or should I say, quietly respected following, from what I know. Any time I've ever fired one it performed flawlessly, to say the least. You have already answered your own question too,

**"i held one the other day and fell in love. Looks , size and everything is pefect for cc but idk anything about them or which calaber to get...im not a big fan of anything smallet than a 40 cal"**

You will most likely be much more proficient with somthing you already have practice with. If you can hit your mark with regular pactice, and pistol drills, you'll be just fine. I'm sure there are other guns you've fired, that you liked also, but did they fit you well enough make you confident in being able to hit what you have to..? THAT IS THE IMPORTANT PART... Don't just buy the .40 becuase it's a larger caliber.

Hope that helpped a little.

Old 12-12-2011, 01:52 AM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I would love to put up a picture of it, but I do not have a camera at the current time sadly . What I like about it is it's very thin/small, easily concealable in the pocket, very light, and I love the trigger. Now, what I do not like about the trigger is it's a very long trigger pull, but man is it SWEET.

"It's a gun you loaded on Sunday, and shot all week."
-Confederate Soldier

"If God didn't create man equal then Sam Colt had made them equal."
-Unknown

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
-Wyatt Earp

Old 12-12-2011, 02:54 AM   #6

Great firearms. Use a cw9 in a theis holster as my daily carry. It has never malfunctioned the entire time i have owned it. My only disappointment is that they only come with one mag

Old 12-12-2011, 06:01 AM   #7

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have CW9 and CW45 and love them both. I carry the CW9 about half the time. Though both models have been very reliable and accurate, I consider the CW9 (or the pricier P9) as ideal in size/caliber/weight/and performance for carry. Not too big, not too small.

Links to some fairly recent threads on Kahrs:

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f66/kahr-cw9-48435/

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f66/kahr-cm9-47557/

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/kahr-9mm-47865/

"If the Earth were made of gold, I guess men would kill for a handful of dirt." - Gary Cooper's last line in the movie THE GARDEN OF EVIL