New Gun Pics - Page 28
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > New Gun Pics

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2013, 05:39 PM   #271
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
RunningCrane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 34
Liked 13 Times on 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblowe13 View Post

How could you get rid of the pt :/ sad day
I had that beaut for over 2 years. It felt I was letting go of a family member. I went to a gun show (a much smaller one than I had expected), but I found a Browning Hi Power 9mm. I fell in love at first sight. The price tag was $675, and all I had was $200 and my 1911. Not much to bring to a gun show, I know. But the way the BHP fit in my hand wad judt amazing. I went and sold my 1911 for $475 (I could have gotten more, especially with the condition it was in. I had a gunsmith rate it at 95%) and purchased the BHP (lied about my age. Shhhhhhh ;P) and I hit a sporting good store that had JUST got a shipment of 9mms in so I boughr 2 boxes.

I regret selling the PT though, like I said iy was like a family member. My parents and brothers don't like the fact I let it go either, they all liked it.
__________________
RunningCrane is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:10 PM   #272
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
cblowe13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 583
Liked 82 Times on 59 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningCrane

I had that beaut for over 2 years. It felt I was letting go of a family member. I went to a gun show (a much smaller one than I had expected), but I found a Browning Hi Power 9mm. I fell in love at first sight. The price tag was $675, and all I had was $200 and my 1911. Not much to bring to a gun show, I know. But the way the BHP fit in my hand wad judt amazing. I went and sold my 1911 for $475 (I could have gotten more, especially with the condition it was in. I had a gunsmith rate it at 95%) and purchased the BHP (lied about my age. Shhhhhhh ;P) and I hit a sporting good store that had JUST got a shipment of 9mms in so I boughr 2 boxes.

I regret selling the PT though, like I said iy was like a family member. My parents and brothers don't like the fact I let it go either, they all liked it.
I can't say anything about the BHP never seen one in person or held one but I hear everyone loves it accuracy better than your 1911 was?
__________________
cblowe13 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:29 PM   #273
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
RunningCrane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 34
Liked 13 Times on 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblowe13 View Post

I can't say anything about the BHP never seen one in person or held one but I hear everyone loves it accuracy better than your 1911 was?
Thats one reason why I got it, I haven't seen one for a few years at a gun show or in stores. But yeah, the accuracy on it is amazing! I'm a littke rusty with it now, but I'm getting better. It fits my hand better, the 9mm ammo is cheaper, the magazine holds 14 bullets, and its way easier to get it taken apart.
__________________
RunningCrane is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:50 PM   #274
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FullautoUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Marxachusetts
Posts: 2,627
Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc
I made this purchase while back but never got around to posting pics , I dont get to take possession until late August/ early Sept due to waiting on another tax stamp Oh well it will be worth the wait . Dont bother asking what it cost, I will just tell you it was wasn't cheap
MP5K PDW 9mm
Is that full auto or is the F just there?
__________________
LIVE FREE OR DIE

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
FullautoUSA is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:31 PM   #275
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fasttap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle of Maine
Posts: 14
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningCrane

I'm so glad Montana is starting to warm up. It felt so good to have the temperature at 30+ degrees! And thats pretty good, how much did you get it for? I might look into it this coming summer if I ever manage to come across one!
I paid $540 for it not a great buy but a good one. Never thought a about buying a Sar B6 went I walked in the gun shop I had a CZ 75 in mind. I wanted an all metal 9mm with at least a 4" barrel, the Sar B6 has a 4.5" so that with the way the weapon felt sold me on it.
__________________
fasttap is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:01 PM   #276
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
RunningCrane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 34
Liked 13 Times on 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasttap View Post

I paid $540 for it not a great buy but a good one. Never thought a about buying a Sar B6 went I walked in the gun shop I had a CZ 75 in mind. I wanted an all metal 9mm with at least a 4" barrel, the Sar B6 has a 4.5" so that with the way the weapon felt sold me on it.
I could have had a CZ75 the day I bought my BHP. It has a good feel to that as well, plus it was nickle plated so it was nice. I never got to fire a CZ yet, but I hear its a pretty good gun. Especially for competitive as I hear.
__________________
RunningCrane is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:21 PM   #277
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
purehavoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Not where I wanna be
Posts: 4,781
Liked 1148 Times on 744 Posts
Likes Given: 2031

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
Is that full auto or is the F just there?
It does go to the F on the selector . However it only has the semi auto trigger pack and I can't own a F/A In Illinois . When we get moved out of this god awful state to a f/a friendly state I will have the f/a trigger pack and another tax stamp
__________________
Criminals Prefer Unarmerd Victims....


And Dictators Prefer Unarmed Citizens
purehavoc is offline  
customammo72 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:47 AM   #278
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FullautoUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Marxachusetts
Posts: 2,627
Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc

It does go to the F on the selector . However it only has the semi auto trigger pack and I can't own a F/A In Illinois . When we get moved out of this god awful state to a f/a friendly state I will have the f/a trigger pack and another tax stamp
Is it a transferable "machine gun"
__________________
LIVE FREE OR DIE

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
FullautoUSA is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:02 AM   #279
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
stag556's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 580
Liked 354 Times on 198 Posts
Likes Given: 186

Default

Purehavoc nice .22 ruger that's my next purchase. Looking to get it for my son, so we can go plinking at the range. That is if ammo ever becomes available again.

__________________
stag556 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #280
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
purehavoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Not where I wanna be
Posts: 4,781
Liked 1148 Times on 744 Posts
Likes Given: 2031

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stag556 View Post
Purehavoc nice .22 ruger that's my next purchase. Looking to get it for my son, so we can go plinking at the range. That is if ammo ever becomes available again.
very very accurate no problems with a 6" group at 40 ft the first time I picked it up and fired 6 rds . You will like it very very much .
__________________
Criminals Prefer Unarmerd Victims....


And Dictators Prefer Unarmed Citizens
purehavoc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Pics of my 10/22 CA357 .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion 48 03-07-2011 03:21 AM
A few pics Gojubrian The Club House 14 02-21-2011 09:50 PM
Dog Pics bizy The Club House 34 11-09-2010 03:03 AM
Pics JohnHenry The Club House 1 02-12-2010 01:08 AM