Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > New gun :D

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 03:58 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default New gun :D

Awhile back in January I posted for help with opinions on what handgun to buy, i would like to again thanks to all those who helped, and I came to a decision and bought a Taurus PT-845. So far it shot very well, gave me NO problems what so ever, it chambered the rounds with ease no jamming, the trigger is REAL light compared to some other handguns that Ive shot such as a S&W Sigma 40. The gun isn't so big to where i cant conceal it in my IWB holster and be uncomfortable and it isnt so small that the slide pinches the hell out of my hands. Overall im pretty stoked about it especially where i didnt have to break the bank to get a decent .45.

Again I would like to thank everyone who helped me before showing me what to look for when deciding.

.....forgot to add this..my ONLY fit with the gun..is the plastic trigger.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings, which thinks that nothing
is worth war, is much worse. ---John Stewart Mill

Last edited by lmurphy7676; 02-16-2012 at 04:01 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-16-2012, 06:53 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Congrats, nice looking handgun.