Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   New Family Member (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/new-family-member-90700/)

mrBull 05-14-2013 08:49 PM

New Family Member

4 Attachment(s)
I brought home a new FNS .40sw :D

jbardellini 05-14-2013 09:30 PM

Congratulations on the new addition.

Jagermeister 05-14-2013 09:35 PM

:DCongratulations, you named your gun yet? Got to give it a name.:D

eatmydust 05-14-2013 10:01 PM

Nice new heater Bill, but if your avatar is your dog, I like him/her even more!:D

mrBull 05-15-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jagermeister (Post 1246830)
:DCongratulations, you named your gun yet? Got to give it a name.:D

You make me feel like a bad gun owner this FNS makes family member number 11 & sadly I haven't named any of them.

mrBull 05-15-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eatmydust (Post 1246842)
Nice new heater Bill, but if your avatar is your dog, I like him/her even more!:D

His name was Bear a full blooded German Shepard weighing in at 100lbs. Super sweet, smart, loved rides w/ the family, & most importantly super protective of all kids. Sadly he recently passed away due to mold poisoning. Our neighbor who was looking after him while we were away didn't change out his food bowl even when food became moldy. Sadly he starved himself to the point he finally ate some of the moldy food & he passed 3 days after we came home from vacation.

Hawkeye3030 05-16-2013 01:08 AM

I am so sorry. I know how you feel. However, we have 5 new additions to our family. Our baby, Grace, gave birth to five Great Pyrenees Mountain pups last Wednesday(3 males and 2 females) . Mother and pups are doing fine. To celebrate, I went out and bought a Walther PPS. It is doing fine too. By the way, PSA has all of their firearms on sale(10% off) for the month of May.

readygirl 05-16-2013 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrBull (Post 1246796)
I brought home a new FNS .40sw :D

It came with 3 mags....? Thats real good of them..

mrBull 05-16-2013 01:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkeye3030 (Post 1248131)
I am so sorry. I know how you feel. However, we have 5 new additions to our family. Our baby, Grace, gave birth to five Great Pyrenees Mountain pups last Wednesday(3 males and 2 females) . Mother and pups are doing fine. To celebrate, I went out and bought a Walther PPS. It is doing fine too. By the way, PSA has all of their firearms on sale(10% off) for the month of May.

Well I'm sure we would all love to see pictures of the pups & the PPS.

We may have lost Bear but not all was lost we still have a 3 yr old Bull Mastiff named Rayne.

Quote:

Originally Posted by readygirl (Post 1248144)
It came with 3 mags....? Thats real good of them..

That was one of the things that sold me on the gun I hate it when guns only come w/ 2 mags. For $670 + tax it seemed like a good deal, felt great in my hands, & it was my first .40sw.

Ignore the black dog he was a stray that came to visit but he left before we could figure out what to do w/ him.

readygirl 05-16-2013 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrBull (Post 1248210)
Well I'm sure we would all love to see pictures of the pups & the PPS.

We may have lost Bear but not all was lost we still have a 3 yr old Bull Mastiff named Rayne.

That was one of the things that sold me on the gun I hate it when guns only come w/ 2 mags. For $670 + tax it seemed like a good deal, felt great in my hands, & it was my first .40sw.

Ignore the black dog he was a stray that came to visit but he left before we could figure out what to do w/ him.

What a cutie......

Kimber's only come with 1 mag..You would think that for $1400.00 they could throw in another one....lol