New Beretta. I need to STOP going to gun stores - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > New Beretta. I need to STOP going to gun stores

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2009, 01:59 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger View Post
Beretta. It's spelled Beretta.

Enjoy your PX4 Storm, I loved my .40 cal. and wish I still had it. Used it for my CHL range test right out of the box and blew away all the others in the class. Break-in not really needed. Good choice.
Yep. I know. For some dumbassed reason, I keep spelling it wrong. Must be old timers or something.... At least I spelled it correctly in the Subject line......

As for enjoying it, I definitely plan to. All I need to do is run out and get some 9mm ammo so I can run some rounds downrange with it. I want to see how I do on targets.

Old 09-05-2009, 02:15 PM   #12

Liked 1423 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon View Post
At least I spelled it correctly in the Subject line......
Did you?

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 09-07-2009, 08:03 AM   #13

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by group17 View Post
Beretta makes a great weapon.
While I was at Bass pro to waste time on a business trip i handled the PX4, a couple CZ's and a Stoeger 8000 cougar.It's made in Turkey by Stoeger for Beretta. Wanted $419 for it. Warranty work done by Beretta USA.
My LGD had one in 9 for $350. A real fantastic shooter with the same rotating barrel just like your PX4.
I want a Stöeger Cougar 9mm.... that one is in my wishlist.
I shooted the .40 Beretta Cougar 8040 and I love it, but due to availability/cost of ammo I do prefer the 9mm version. It's nice and smooth, almost no recoil, and the grip fits to my hand very well
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 09-22-2009, 08:05 PM   #14

Please keep me posted on your opinion of the PX4. I am really, really considering buying one for my first gun. Still saving money, unfortunately. Man, I should have opened up some credit cards back when the market was still good.

Old 09-22-2009, 08:40 PM   #15

Nice gun. I have the Px4 .40cal. Love the gun. I have run almost 2000 rounds threw it and have not had one jam of any sort. Pretty darn good on accuracy too. It has to be by far the easiest semi to field strip and clean. You literally can do it with your eyes closed.

wisdom comes with time and time is never ending