Nano
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Nano

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 106 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Default Nano

Has anyone checked out the Nano yet? Kinda looks like a baby Glock. I have a Glock 17 and really like it, the only thing I can say bad about it is it is too big for cc. I think I am looking for something that I can back pocket like a wallet in 9mm. Just wondering how the Nano stacks up to say the LC9.

USAF 77-99
MAC trained killer

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-03-2012, 12:01 AM   #2

Liked 282 Times on 223 Posts
Likes Given: 32

There is nothing in a 9mm you can back pocket. Front pocket yes. Back pocket -- you can't hide a thick lump, you also can't access a .90 or 1" wide gun very quickly in a rear pocket and it will stand out. Last you have to sit on something that will not conform to a seat or your rearend.
Look both pistols up and do your own comparison for size or most LGS will let you try to see what you think. Add the cm9 to the group.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:42 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thdrduck
Has anyone checked out the Nano yet? Kinda looks like a baby Glock. I have a Glock 17 and really like it, the only thing I can say bad about it is it is too big for cc. I think I am looking for something that I can back pocket like a wallet in 9mm. Just wondering how the Nano stacks up to say the LC9.
Very nice piece, super accurate check out some YouTube vids. I love mine

Old 07-03-2012, 12:48 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 235 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 66

Check out the S&W M&P Shield. It just released months ago. Heard nothing but good reviews about it rather than the Nano. The problem is nobody has it, demand is greater than the supply.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:52 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thdrduck
Nothing but great reviews on the Nano

Old 07-17-2012, 03:19 AM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

love my nano... fits well in front pocket of cargo pants... with pocket holster... a tad heavy but still doable...

Old 07-17-2012, 03:26 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by okdonk
Check out the S&W M&P Shield. It just released months ago. Heard nothing but good reviews about it rather than the Nano. The problem is nobody has it, demand is greater than the supply.
Bought my M&P Shield a couple of months ago and love it. Tried the Nano but found the trigger pull to be long and heavy. The trigger on the M&P is a dream compare to the Nano.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:29 AM   #8

Liked 55 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 11

I shot one at the range. I must say it's by no means a Baby Glock. The Nano is a quality pistol. My very first handgun was a Baby Glock and words can't describe the bad experience I had.

Old 07-17-2012, 04:32 AM   #9

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

The nano is the only compact semi-auto firearm that I know of that can literally fire pressed into something, I saw a magazine guy press it down into a phone book on the ground and fire it, the action shot and chambered a round, I was shocked.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #10

Liked 282 Times on 223 Posts
Likes Given: 32

wiebelhaus For what its worth my cw9 and cm9 kahr it will do the same against a pair of jeeans press to a wall. No problem. Just tried it leaning aganst the pistols. I am not a little guy at 250 lbs.