Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   Nano (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/nano-67484/)

thdrduck 07-02-2012 04:09 PM

Nano

Has anyone checked out the Nano yet? Kinda looks like a baby Glock. I have a Glock 17 and really like it, the only thing I can say bad about it is it is too big for cc. I think I am looking for something that I can back pocket like a wallet in 9mm. Just wondering how the Nano stacks up to say the LC9.

hardluk1 07-02-2012 11:01 PM

There is nothing in a 9mm you can back pocket. Front pocket yes. Back pocket -- you can't hide a thick lump, you also can't access a .90 or 1" wide gun very quickly in a rear pocket and it will stand out. Last you have to sit on something that will not conform to a seat or your rearend.
Look both pistols up and do your own comparison for size or most LGS will let you try to see what you think. Add the cm9 to the group.

glockzombie 07-02-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thdrduck
Has anyone checked out the Nano yet? Kinda looks like a baby Glock. I have a Glock 17 and really like it, the only thing I can say bad about it is it is too big for cc. I think I am looking for something that I can back pocket like a wallet in 9mm. Just wondering how the Nano stacks up to say the LC9.

Very nice piece, super accurate check out some YouTube vids. I love mine

okdonk 07-02-2012 11:48 PM

Check out the S&W M&P Shield. It just released months ago. Heard nothing but good reviews about it rather than the Nano. The problem is nobody has it, demand is greater than the supply.

glockzombie 07-02-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thdrduck

Nothing but great reviews on the Nano

fast20 07-17-2012 02:19 AM

love my nano... fits well in front pocket of cargo pants... with pocket holster... a tad heavy but still doable...

tmorell 07-17-2012 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okdonk
Check out the S&W M&P Shield. It just released months ago. Heard nothing but good reviews about it rather than the Nano. The problem is nobody has it, demand is greater than the supply.

Bought my M&P Shield a couple of months ago and love it. Tried the Nano but found the trigger pull to be long and heavy. The trigger on the M&P is a dream compare to the Nano.

KeysKelly 07-17-2012 02:29 AM

I shot one at the range. I must say it's by no means a Baby Glock. The Nano is a quality pistol. My very first handgun was a Baby Glock and words can't describe the bad experience I had.

Wiebelhaus 07-17-2012 03:32 AM

The nano is the only compact semi-auto firearm that I know of that can literally fire pressed into something, I saw a magazine guy press it down into a phone book on the ground and fire it, the action shot and chambered a round, I was shocked.

hardluk1 07-17-2012 02:08 PM

wiebelhaus For what its worth my cw9 and cm9 kahr it will do the same against a pair of jeeans press to a wall. No problem. Just tried it leaning aganst the pistols. I am not a little guy at 250 lbs.