my PX4 storm
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > my PX4 storm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 04:52 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default my PX4 storm

i've bought a 9mm PX4 storm a few months back. what a sweet shooter. ive put about 500 rounds through it. now i want to ask others that have purchased this same gun.... what suggestions do you give to make this nice gun even better? any modifications? recoil spring, etc? thanks!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-23-2009, 05:18 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have been fondling a PX4 in .40 for a couple of months now at the shop where I work. I had an opportunity to shoot one in 9mm at our indoor range but had to pass because I know after I shoot it I'll have to own one. IMO, along with the SAI Champion Operator, the Storm feels like an excellent fit and I have not heard anything bad about the Storm for any of my customers that own them. In capable hands they are bad mofos.

God, Family, Guns, in that order.

Old 10-27-2009, 02:24 PM   #3

I'm not doing anything to mine until I need to.
It's a great shooter no problems. I like it as much as it's metal brother the 8000 cougar.

Old 11-03-2009, 07:05 PM   #4

Likes Given: 1

Default Why change?!?

What a sweet gun the PX4 is! I've had mine for over a year and love to shoot it. My only thought as to a mod is to add a light/laser combination to its rail. I have done this with the Sig Sauer 900 TL. Makes a deadly combination for home defense. I'm not sure there is anything you could do to adjust it except maybe put night sights on it. Now if only I could hide it on my person!!!

Old 11-04-2009, 01:19 PM   #5

Liked 25 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Went to the range yesterday and rented one.......have to say a very nice gun....put 50 rounds through it and almost every one hit the 8" target

Old 11-04-2009, 01:38 PM   #6

When your talking $500+ taking the time to shoot one is always the best bet.
Glad you liked it. I wish I could afford the PX4 compact. Some day!

Old 11-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #7

Likes Given: 1

Default First gun

Absolutely correct! The Beretta is not cheap by anyone's reckoning, nor is any other gun of such quality. The whole concept of renting such guns is wonderful. I had the privelege of shooting someone else's PX4 the first time I went out shooting and fell in love with it. I went to all the stores and handled every gun I could find, but when the dust settled the only gun that seemed to fit well in my hand was this one. I have enjoyed it so much that I recently purchased the CX4 carbine to match it! Tons o' fun and looks great too. Immensely more accurate shooting a carbine than a pistol. As to the PX4, I would buy it again any day. Am trying to decide what to use as a concealed weapon and am continually pulled back to my PX4, but it's just too big to tote underneath clothes. Oh for the days of open carry!