My LCP is finally here! well almost
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > My LCP is finally here! well almost

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 06:37 PM   #1
cbw
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default My LCP is finally here! well almost

Yes I've been looking and reading about these little babies since they came out at last years SHOT show. I finally have one that's suppose to be mine! I was checking out my favorite gun shop's website and they had one in, after a quick call I found out that they had not updated their web page and it was gone. I was told I could go on the waiting list which was rather long, I reminded him that I have been waiting since Oct of 2008! He agreed that I must be number one on his list and the next one he got in would be mine, this was last night. This morning in my email, there it was, yep he opened up inventory last night and one has come in so come and get it. Of course I live in a a state that requires a 3 day waiting period, so I have ot wait until frkin Friday to pick it up.
I know that they have been discused on this site before but I searched and could not find much. The original price was going to be $280 + tax but now since the recall and the fact thatthey are selling like hotcakes it looks like $300 + tax. So let me here it......

Also any ideas for holster for this little gal

[The odds are always 50/50

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here