Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > MPA Protector

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default MPA Protector

Whoo. I like the looks of the protector 380. Does it shoot as well as it looks?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-20-2012, 05:32 AM   #2

Liked 284 Times on 246 Posts

I can't say myself looks like the Seacamp. Awesome size but double action trigger is major no go for me.

Old 12-31-2012, 03:47 AM   #3

Well I bought a new MPA Protector 380. Feels great and fairly easy to shoot. No problems with the Winchester ammo. Have put 100 rounds with no failures of any kind. I have big hands and it handles fine without the grip extension. Have a fun baby browning that I shoot so somewhat use to small grip. Very easy to conceal too. Believe I will carry this gun for a long time. Took a while to get use to the long groove for a sight. Pretty accurate now. Overall very happy with my purchase. Carry it in a homemade leather wallet holster in front pocket. Exact same size as my old wallet and now carry money clip/card holder so no suspicions of 2 wallets.