magloader
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

magloader

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 03:29 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default magloader

Hi all, I'm new on this forum and got one question. Has any of you had any luck in finding MAGLULA loader anywhere in Canada, I just got my CZ Phantomand want to find a descent magloader,or if any of you has a different loader I would very much welcome your input.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-13-2009, 04:31 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

uplula is a badass loader. they had a lot of them at academy where i got mine... bout 30 clams.

you know... you may have to just load by hand until you find one, they arn't going to be hard to find forever and it's not that much of a pain: what I did was load my mags to ten rnds each and those arnt usually difficult.

I'm sure there are other good loaders out there but I have had no experience with them. I typed in mag loader on google and uplula was all over the place... figured it was a pretty good one to get that much chatter, plus I watched the video and was 'wowed.'

Old 04-13-2009, 06:49 AM   #3

Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 2

most semi auto pistols have a glock style mag loader whith them.
I think CZ75`s aswell.

But you can either buy these Glock style ones cheap or get a more expencive one:

Glock Style:
magloader - Semi-Auto Handguns

Uplula
magloader - Semi-Auto Handguns

The uplula one is supposed to be universal for all pistol mags, single or double row and all calibers.

Old 04-13-2009, 11:11 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 73 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 16

I use, and I will recommend the UpLULA. I've had mine for several years and it loads most any round in single or double stack configuration.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #5

Thanks guys, I just ordered it(uplula) at the IPSC Store in ontario(CDN) should get here next week.

Newest Threads