Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > M11/9mm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 06:09 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzscubie View Post
Actually no I haven't been on the range with a bunch of gangsta wanabees so don't know anything about that. I do have issue with making a rule that is designed for a small handful of people that affects the majority of shooters.
This is bull **** IMO, if someone starts to spray and pray the range officer steps in and stops them and if necessary removes them from the range. By making a rule like this not shooting more than one round in one second rule you must enforce it on everyone or all of the range rules have no teeth. If you have a self defense class or LEO's training you can't not enforce the rule because when you because a rule not enforced weakens all rules. The chain is only as strong as its weakest link you break one link and the chain is worthless. I believe in following the rules of whatever I am doing because that is the type of person I am, but I also express my opinion when I feel rules are unfair and penalize the majority because of the minority. I don't believe in being politically correct because I might hurt the feeling of someone to me it's plain and simple "cowboy up" MF.

Bull**** it is indeed,.... by enforcing this, you have reduced your rights to own guns to a nice sport, as there is no way you would be able to practice real life scenarios. But on the other hand, yes, you do somehow want to avoid that the gangsta-wannabe's get a lead party going on....

****** "Shoot him again - His soul is still dancing" ******

Old 12-04-2009, 06:19 PM   #12

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transman View Post
My M11 is a semi auto only,and the indoor range that I frequent has a rule of 1 round per sec.I guess I just got carried away with 32 rounds and the quickness that this thing will shoot.I pretty much ate the center torso out of the target in just a few seconds!
Transman - You should become a member at Creekside. They have two areas for members only where there is no rate of fire limitations. You can also draw from a holster & shoot while on the move. This is where they hold their training classes, which are quite extensive & reasonably priced.

Home

Old 12-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #13

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

The 1 second rule is a bullsh*t rule, but I don't blame the range for having it at all. If people can't conduct themselves safely at a public range, it is the ranges responsibility to step in.

Old 12-05-2009, 12:10 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 20 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Nice looking gun. Does the fake suppressor actually quiet it down ?

Newest Threads