M&P/Sigma Forum - Page 9
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

M&P/Sigma Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2012, 11:41 PM   #81
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Keginth28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pittsburgh,PA
Posts: 103
Default

I got a 9mm for home protection it, and it put the son of a bitch down quick
Keginth28 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:47 PM   #82
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minneapolis,Minnesota
Posts: 302
Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Just picked up the 9MM M&P....best shooter I have owned to date.
northhike is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #83
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Salt Lake City,Utah
Posts: 91
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

I have a FS M&P40 that I absolutely love. I have never had any issues with it other than not having any free time to go spend with it. I've never regretted buying it over the XD or the Glock.
stick_man is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:56 PM   #84
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Keginth28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pittsburgh,PA
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick_man
I have a FS M&P40 that I absolutely love. I have never had any issues with it other than not having any free time to go spend with it. I've never regretted buying it over the XD or the Glock.
Awesome I don't think I will either!
Keginth28 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:58 PM   #85
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Keginth28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pittsburgh,PA
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northhike
Just picked up the 9MM M&P....best shooter I have owned to date.
Dido I shot an XD before it was accurate and had good caliber (.40) but I like the 9mm for me and my wife for right now.
Keginth28 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:43 AM   #86
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
BuellerXB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Central Ohio,Ohio
Posts: 4
Default

I'm new to this forum and like the OP one of the first things I noticed was no M&P specific section. Not too big a deal since there are a few well respected M&P specific forums and I was looking for a more general forum like this. But since this thread is here, I'll add my vote for a specific section. The wife an I have two and love them!

- HD = S&W M&P 9 FS, Trijicon NS, 5" TB
- EDC = S&W M&P 9C, Trijicon NS, APEX Sear + USB
__________________
"Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can't get it wrong."
BuellerXB is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:26 AM   #87
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Magnum27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 261
Default

So I went shooting again today and shot the Glock 17 & Springfield XD. In my limited time shooting (3 times) I have additionally shot the Glock 19, S&W M&P .40, S&W M&P 9, and Ruger P89.

I am buying a gun in the next 2 months and I went into this 99% sold on getting a Glock. I still WANT to get a Glock but of all I have shot I would rank the 19 worst and 17 second to last.

I am going to be doing a 200 round shoot off between the Glock 17 & S&W M&P 9. I am giving the Glock one last shot to win me over. At this point I am 75% decided in getting the Smith because it is awesome to shoot.
Magnum27 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:01 AM   #88
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
tpap583's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum27
So I went shooting again today and shot the Glock 17 & Springfield XD. In my limited time shooting (3 times) I have additionally shot the Glock 19, S&W M&P .40, S&W M&P 9, and Ruger P89.

I am buying a gun in the next 2 months and I went into this 99% sold on getting a Glock. I still WANT to get a Glock but of all I have shot I would rank the 19 worst and 17 second to last.

I am going to be doing a 200 round shoot off between the Glock 17 & S&W M&P 9. I am giving the Glock one last shot to win me over. At this point I am 75% decided in getting the Smith because it is awesome to shoot.
I'm a big M&P fanatic! I have .40fs & .40c and nothing compares to them, but its all based on preference. Good luck!
tpap583 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:55 AM   #89
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Magnum27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 261
Default

has anyone heard about a new trigger on the M&P line? On another board there is a lot of talk that they will have it and I don't want to buy a gun and have a better model come out in 1-2 months.
Magnum27 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:18 AM   #90
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
tpap583's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum27
has anyone heard about a new trigger on the M&P line? On another board there is a lot of talk that they will have it and I don't want to buy a gun and have a better model come out in 1-2 months.
Yeah, you don't wanna be in the same boat as a lot of us. Lol. Smith and wesson should do a complimentary upgrade for those of us that already have them. I know, wishful thinking! In all fairness smith & wesson is my primary line of defense.
tpap583 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Is it just me or does the firing line forum seem restrictive compared to this forum tiberius10721 The Club House 43 03-20-2013 04:39 PM
Sigma gotten any better? Scratchammo Semi-Auto Handguns 8 01-21-2011 01:22 AM
Sigma .380 junkdogg9781 Semi-Auto Handguns 2 07-21-2010 06:45 PM
Is the Sigma really THAT bad? Kain Semi-Auto Handguns 20 10-26-2009 06:04 PM
s&w sigma chasecraddock12 Semi-Auto Handguns 2 11-13-2008 02:00 PM



Newest Threads