M&p .40 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > M&p .40

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 10:40 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

must be a good gun since the Belgian government just purchased 8000 M&P 9
guns ,you might think they would go for their own F.N, think again
F.N is furious

Old 03-31-2011, 11:57 AM   #12

Liked 23 Times on 7 Posts

Finally shot this one yesterday (Shihan did as well) and I'm pleased with it so far. The trigger on this one is leaps & bounds better that the 2 I previously owned which both had the mag safety. Not sure if there's a connection between the mag safety and "crunchy" triggers but this gun is far superior to the others I had. I've owned a number of XDs and I think I like the way this one feels in the hand a bit better. The XD has always felt a tad top heavy to me so maybe the bore axis on the M&P is a bit lower or some such. The trigger is still a tad stiffer and more "vague" than I'd like but I've also seen how easy it is to do a home trigger job on these - so that may be my next experiment...

Old 03-31-2011, 12:35 PM   #13

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Awesome! Sounds like another satisfied M&P owner .

Try this. Apex Tactical Specialties

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 04-01-2011, 03:47 AM   #14
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post
Finally shot this one yesterday (Shihan did as well) and I'm pleased with it so far. The trigger on this one is leaps & bounds better that the 2 I previously owned which both had the mag safety. Not sure if there's a connection between the mag safety and "crunchy" triggers but this gun is far superior to the others I had. I've owned a number of XDs and I think I like the way this one feels in the hand a bit better. The XD has always felt a tad top heavy to me so maybe the bore axis on the M&P is a bit lower or some such. The trigger is still a tad stiffer and more "vague" than I'd like but I've also seen how easy it is to do a home trigger job on these - so that may be my next experiment...
Good to hear you like the pistol. The trigger does smooth out with use but I do suggest a trigger job (my son would tell you I'm wrong). I paid to have mine done and was truly impressed with how it turned out.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 04-05-2011, 01:11 AM   #15

Liked 698 Times on 487 Posts
Likes Given: 1101

Love the M&P.