Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Little Known SNS?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 11:04 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 284 Times on 246 Posts

Default Little Known SNS?

Stumbled upon these when surfing the Broker. I think I've got to get one just because. The LT is aluminum body!! What? Sounds real light weight, good pocket pistol. And SA!!! I'm in heaven.

http://www.accu-tekfirearms.com/

Anyone with any experience or opinions? Another CA gun? I swear one said AZ on side, but company listed in Ontario, CA. Maybe my eyes have gone bonzo from all this gun searching. Hahaha

I hate guns! Bit I LOVE them!!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-01-2012, 12:29 AM   #2

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 8

The LT-380 appears to be made of 6061 aluminum, which is unfortunately not as tensile resistant as the alloys used by other manufacturers like S&W scandium-infused 7075 aluminum.

Never seen or shot one personally l, but I am impressed by their in-house CNC process. The fact that they have a lifetime warranty is quite nice as well.

Old 11-01-2012, 12:33 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatoriNoir
The LT-380 appears to be made of 6061 aluminum, which is unfortunately not as tensile resistant as the alloys used by other manufacturers like S&W scandium-infused 7075 aluminum.

Never seen or shot one personally l, but I am impressed by their in-house CNC process. The fact that they have a lifetime warranty is quite nice as well.
Agreed, not sure how it will hold up, very interested in knowing. Its gotta be better than potmetal Zamak stuff. Looks very Bersa like to me. Not sure if I want another caliber to have to buy ammo for, but I do like a lot. Maybe purple. Hahahaha

Old 11-01-2012, 12:34 AM   #4

Here's a pic for those whom don't want to visit the web page. I think it looks sharp.

forumrunner_20121031_173356.jpg

Old 11-01-2012, 08:20 PM   #5

They've got a terrible takedown type, requires an allen wrench. I hate any handgun that requires extra tools to take down.

Old 11-05-2012, 02:15 AM   #6

Liked 133 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 43

They are priced high. The accu-tec site quotes msrp for the lt-380 at $309 I am seeing them priced at $390

"I do not aim with my hand; I aim with my eye. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not shoot with my hand; I shoot with my mind. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not kill with my gun; I kill with my heart. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father."

Adopt a pet!! http://www.aspca.org/ Some of the finest pleasure horses come from here: http://www.canterusa.org/

Newest Threads