LEO Pricing
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > LEO Pricing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default LEO Pricing

Anyone here know of any companies other than Glock and Sig that offer discounted sales to individual officers? I love my Glocks and Sigs...but I think I may be good on them for the moment. Specifically looking at an M&P .45...anyone know if S&W has a program in place for officers?

"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us; they can't get away from us this time."
Chesty Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir, Korean War

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."
- Father Kevin Keaney, 1st MarDiv Chaplain, Korean War

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

S&W does indeed do LE pricing! Your local dealer should have a master sheet with pricing for you. You'll need to just show credentials sign and go.

A local dealer in my area (RI) has a M&P .40 for $398.00 full size. They don't have the .45 listed but im confident the same discount applies. Typically $70-$100.

Old 01-29-2012, 04:27 PM   #3

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Thanks for the info!

"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us; they can't get away from us this time."
Chesty Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir, Korean War

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."
- Father Kevin Keaney, 1st MarDiv Chaplain, Korean War

Old 01-29-2012, 04:36 PM   #4

Liked 117 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Dunhams sporting goods offers a 15% discount to both LEO and Military ( prior or current duty ) in Indiana they sell long guns only but are considering hand guns