Keltec P-11 Shooting Low?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Keltec P-11 Shooting Low?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2012, 05:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Keltec P-11 Shooting Low?

My concealed carry gun is a Keltec P-11, it consistently shoots low, I realize its not exactly suppose to be a tack driver but one can assume any pistol will hit where you aim at 5 to 7 yards. I've had multiple people test it and everyone shoots between 8 inches to 1 foot low: a few of the testers are very experienced shooters, so I know its not a flinch. I've never had any sort of problem with FTF's or FTE's except with S&W model 59 magazines, I carry it daily with factory magazines and trust it. When I practice, I just aim at where the chin would be on the silhouette and always hit center mass. Any idea's on what to do about the sights?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-02-2012, 01:37 AM   #2
Gol

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I had a P11 that consistently shot 4 inches low. I also had others shoot it including a friend who is a police officer and was a,fire arm instructor for his dept. He also shot it 4 inches low. My daughter shot it and was dead on with evey shot. I gave her the gun! I did check with KelTec and they have shims for the back sight to correct the problem. Apparently it was a small issue with some of the P11's.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:59 PM   #3

Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts

The heavier the trigger pull, the more you tend to break your wrist downwards. Kel-tecs are notorious or that.