Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   Kel Tec PF-9 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/kel-tec-pf-9-a-73779/)

Rugers9 10-06-2012 12:45 AM

Kel Tec PF-9
 
1 Attachment(s)
New purchase this week couldn't pass up for 200 bucks. Little things I want to change but not a bad carry gun. Your thoughts comments concerns are welcome.

Attachment 62711

Rugers9 10-06-2012 02:47 AM

Any good reviews I love the thing

shawn_c2000 10-06-2012 01:39 PM

I have one and carry it daily I love it recoil isn't bad if you get hogue jr grips just don't limp wrist
And you should be fine :)

Polygon 10-07-2012 03:03 PM

I had a Kel Tec P3AT and I liked it. However, even Kel Tec says they have a limited lifespan. I've heard of people having catastrophic failures at 4,000 rounds. That is not a gun I would trust to carry. But that's just me.

shawn_c2000 10-07-2012 04:58 PM

My pf9 has had about 3000 rounds maybe 15 +p at most and never any over 135 gr it's still on great condition, avoids +p rounds and heavy bullets and take care of it itl last you a good while

allegreenlee 10-08-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugers9
New purchase this week couldn't pass up for 200 bucks. Little things I want to change but not a bad carry gun. Your thoughts comments concerns are welcome.

Put the belt clip on it. I have one with the belt clip it carries perfect, no more holster.

Rugers9 10-08-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polygon
I had a Kel Tec P3AT and I liked it. However, even Kel Tec says they have a limited lifespan. I've heard of people having catastrophic failures at 4,000 rounds. That is not a gun I would trust to carry. But that's just me.

I called kel tec and they say there New line of guns have much better quality control so they admit to problems in the past.

Polygon 10-08-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugers9 (Post 968860)
I called kel tec and they say there New line of guns have much better quality control so they admit to problems in the past.

That's good to hear. I like Kel Tec and I want to see the quality come up. Competition is always great.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.