Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > kel tec pf 9

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 02:03 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Great thread. I've been checking out the PF-9 as well as a very concealable CCW. Something small enough to always pick up and wear. I like that you can get the belt clip from Kel-Tec that attaches right to the frame of the pistol.
I've also heard great things about the Khar PM9 but they are atleast twice as expensive.

Evil Conservative Hate-monger.

Calle

Old 02-21-2010, 04:59 PM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT_Calle View Post
Great thread. I've been checking out the PF-9 as well as a very concealable CCW. Something small enough to always pick up and wear. I like that you can get the belt clip from Kel-Tec that attaches right to the frame of the pistol.
I've also heard great things about the Khar PM9 but they are atleast twice as expensive.
Yes, but the Kahr can have a manual safety on it. The PF9 has bupkus. I guess it's DAO, but still. Have you looked at a Ruger LCR?
Ruger Mk III Competition .22 LR, S&W M&P Pro Series 9mm

Old 02-23-2010, 03:07 AM   #13

Liked 172 Times on 98 Posts
Likes Given: 375

this is tough i am still trying to make the decesion between the kel tec or the lcr, as of right now still carryin the 1911, but summer is fast approaching!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Old 02-23-2010, 03:12 AM   #14

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bluesky View Post
Yes, but the Kahr can have a manual safety on it. The PF9 has bupkus. I guess it's DAO, but still. Have you looked at a Ruger LCR?

Does the lcr have a manual safety?

Old 02-23-2010, 04:14 PM   #15

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

In another forum, the PF9 was compared to the Taurus Slim 709 and the Slim won for being more controllable and having a smoother trigger. You might consider one of those. My small carry is the PT745 which is heavier and wider than the 9s listed here, but I like the .45 round.

Dave