Kel Tec P-11

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Kel Tec P-11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 06:11 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Kel Tec P-11

Anyone with this gun notice the ejector being loose/rattling?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-17-2011, 07:03 PM   #2

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

The magazines rattle. Never had anything in the frame make noise except boolits.

Join the NRA! Stop the Brady madness!

Old 11-17-2011, 09:37 PM   #3

Same problem with magazines. I am going to try for a third time to get one that doesn't rattle. My first one started to rattle when it was loaded with 10, I called kel-tec sent me a new spring for free but that didn't fix it. So I called again they sent me a new mag, this one rattles when it has 8 or 9 rounds in it. Any one else have similar problems?

Old 11-17-2011, 10:55 PM   #4

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Same problem with magazines. I am going to try for a third time to get one that doesn't rattle. My first one started to rattle when it was loaded with 10, I called kel-tec sent me a new spring for free but that didn't fix it. So I called again they sent me a new mag, this one rattles when it has 8 or 9 rounds in it. Any one else have similar problems?
I can't remember the url, but there is a Keltec users group with a lot of fixes and enhancements for their product. Search for that and you will get some ideas on how to fix the mag.

Join the NRA! Stop the Brady madness!