Kahr trigger vs. Glock trigger
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Kahr trigger vs. Glock trigger

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 12:58 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 190 Times on 129 Posts
Likes Given: 89

Default Kahr trigger vs. Glock trigger

I've got a Glock 19 and I love the trigger. It has that long first draw (don't exactly know the terminology), then the feel at the back when you know it's about to go BANG. After the shot, one needs only release a quarter inch or so to reset the trigger for the next shot.

Are the Kahr DA triggers like that? Or do they require a full trigger pull for each shot?

I am REALLY looking at the CW9. I'm going to have to think long and hard about whether I would want to spend the extra $200 for the pocket carry-ability of the PM 9. Shoot, when price is brought into the equation the KelTec PF9 even comes into the mix.

I'm no snob, I just want light and small that I can carry every day that goes bang the one time I might need it a long time from now, hopefully. My range pistol will remain the G19.

UNTIL I GET THAT COLT 1911 with rhino horn grips, canebrake and dillinger!

2 Chron. 7:14 Christians must seek His face

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here