K100 Grand Power - kill yourself - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > K100 Grand Power - kill yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2013, 02:25 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3860 Times on 2304 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Happy you are ok. That is some scary **** there. With XDs coming out of the East (and of course CZ), I am wondering if new companies from other former Soviet countries are trying to get into the market. Obviously, some are not up to par.

Old 10-07-2013, 05:45 PM   #12

Default Email communication between Blackhand and Grandpower

Here is the communication from other point of view. Blackhand wrote to Grandpower and he got a response from founder of company peronally. Translated from Czech and Slovak languages. Everyone can make its opinion now.

Grandpower:

Sept 10th 2013 12:58
Good day,
Could you provide some photos, type of ammunition and the way you used the gun? Our philosophy is 100% support to the clients. Doesnt matter what was the reason of failure, we will send you a brand new gun for free. Let your reseller contact Us
with respect
JK

Blackhand:
Sending photos, shooting at target range with roof, reloaded ammo from reseller of gun. http://www.reloading-solar.cz/
According to a fatal failure of your product I do not find a new gun satisfactory. In case of sending me a new gun I rather switch to more reliable brand with better customers support. The only way to make me satisfied would be Grand Power X-Calibur and 10 000pcs of ammo.
With regards
Pavel Kos

Grandpower:
Sept 10th
Dear Sir,
Now I understand, why you reseller did sent us any complaint. Reloaded ammo is not reliable as original one. Internet is full of information about accidents caused by reloaded ammunition. This happens to all brands. I am very sorry about your experience, but we cannot take responsibility for something, what's responsibility of ammo manufacturer. Anyway, our offer of K100Mk7 is still actual. If our offer is not good enough for you, please, contact your reseller and ask money back. I wish you good luck and enjoy higher quality handguns from manufacturers with better support.
with respect
Jaroslav Kuracina

Blackhand:
Thank you, I had enough. Your company is unable to be correct and admit poor quality of barrel. You know very well that reloaded ammo is undersized
with regards
Pavel Kos

Grandpower

Exactly, the fact of smaller size often leads to obstruct the barrel and such obstruction leads ALWAYS to a destruction of barrel. By the way, raw barrels were manufactured by "golden Czech hands" from CZ UB Uhersky Brod. Your email sound like blackmail.
with regards
Jaroslav Kuracina
CEO
www.grandpower.eu

Old 10-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #13
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21265 Times on 12075 Posts
Likes Given: 53062

hmmmmmm....................quite interesting indeed.

Old 10-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #14

Liked 11 Times on 7 Posts

Glad nothing bad happened to u. Cnt believe he said "your email sounds like blackmail" really??? I hope you get your $ back. Goodluck.

Old 10-07-2013, 09:25 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallHands View Post
Glad nothing bad happened to u. Cnt believe he said "your email sounds like blackmail" really??? I hope you get your $ back. Goodluck.
Agreed on the "glad nothing bad happened to you"!

I think the manufacturer got the "blackmail" vibe from the request for 10,000 rounds of ammo in addition to the replacement pistol.

I will say that I don't like reloads and wouldn't trust them unless I reloaded them or got them from a well-trusted source. It is my understanding that some (if not many) manufacturers will not cover damage if it could have been caused by a bad reload.

I paid less for my lightly-used CZ-75b. I would recommend you consider a more familiar brand for the replacement, and more familiar ammo.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 10-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #16

Hi guys,

Mr. Kuracina will explain his fairy story regarding reloaded ammo to Proof House for Arms and Ammunition.

Good Luck

Old 10-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #17

just looking at the pictures, it looks like a squib load was fired, then possibly a full power load which ruptured the barrel. could be faulty ammo and not a fault of the pistol. i say that because of where th barrel is ruptured at. it's ruptured at the muzzle end and not the chamber.

DrumJunkie Likes This 
Old 10-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
just looking at the pictures, it looks like a squib load was fired, then possibly a full power load which ruptured the barrel. could be faulty ammo and not a fault of the pistol. i say that because of where th barrel is ruptured at. it's ruptured at the muzzle end and not the chamber.
You are right. It should be possible but not without any barrel plastic deformation

Old 10-08-2013, 02:19 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhand View Post
You are right. It should be possible but not without any barrel plastic deformation
HUH? barrel plastic deformation? please explain.

Old 10-08-2013, 02:22 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
HUH? barrel plastic deformation? please explain.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fracture