just got a Sig p238

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > just got a Sig p238

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 01:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default just got a Sig p238

this gun is the hot diggity bomb...its a .380 that shoots more like a 9mm...Love it!!!!!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-24-2009, 01:12 AM   #2

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Congrats.

Your P238 is a solid little gun. That's a great backup/hideout gun for the person that carries a 1911 as their main CC weapon.

Old 10-24-2009, 01:16 AM   #3

Default thanks

i got the black with rosewood grips and nite sites..I still love my Taurus 24/7 pro .45, but this lil lady is comin in fast!!!

Old 10-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Come on man Pics,Range report ect... I have been waiting to get my hands on one and fondle it.. I am sure I will be taking it home

Old 10-24-2009, 06:03 PM   #5

Default ok

as soon as i can figure out how to post a pic i will...as far as range report...it shoots as advertised...i shot five center mass from 25 ft.at about a half inch grouping. It shoots smooth out of the box. With the price of .380 ammo the way it is. i had to limit myself...but, Man this gun is the s%^^&!!!!the sites are to me perfect, some people might think they are a lil blocky , but i got used to them real quick...I had several people lookin over my shoulder while i was shootin and i walked out with my chest out and a pimp in my step!!!!lololol...get this gun!!!!!

Old 10-24-2009, 06:15 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Congratulations. Post pics when you can.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Newest Threads