Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (
-   -   Jericho .45 Baby Eagle (

Simpleman 12-21-2011 10:16 AM

Jericho .45 Baby Eagle
Ok, my good friend from work is selling his baby eagle to me if i would like to buy it. sounds like a good deal but here is the problem, the barrel needs to be replaced and i can not find anywhere to buy a replacement for it, if anyone can help please show me the way. what do yall think would be a fair price he is selling me the pistol with 8 mags, 4 holsters. I think that i would really like the firearm i just want to be able to shoot it and not have it sit in my safe as a paper weight thank yall in advance i hope yall can help.

hoser 01-06-2012 02:23 AM

508-635-4273, is Magnum Research's customer service number, they might be able to help you. There hours are Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30PM CST. Otherwise I know when I bought my .50 Cal Desert Eagle it came with a breakdown of all the part #'s in the operators manual. As for a price all I can tell you is that you can get a brand new one for around $500 and that comes with 2 mags.

hoser 01-06-2012 02:39 AM

I just looking and I found a barrel for sale here's the link. Baby Desert Eagle 45 ACP Barrel Jerico 45ACP : Pistol Barrels at