Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Jennings JC 9

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2007, 06:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Jennings JC 9

Has anyone ever had a Jennings JC 9? I am looking to buy one but don't know if it's any good yet.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-28-2007, 02:53 AM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Jennings JC-9

Hello all

RON L = SERESURPLUS

On the Jennings 9MM, I've had a lot more of the tiny 22's they sold and had one 9MM, they usully not worth the $ asked, you can take the same $ and buy a used something else for better results, these pistols are prone to Jam, are poorly made, hard to find spare mags and won't last up over time? Better to buy a BHP clone or a makarov for same $ as asked for most Jennings and be a lot better off! Just my opinion, but one that has owned one and sold it off fast!

Old 09-29-2007, 01:40 PM   #3

I have one. it seems to be real heavy to me.its also very unreliable.dont want to bust your bubble but i would spend the money elsewhere.

Old 09-29-2007, 04:18 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

IMHO if that is all you can afford it is better than a rock, but not by much.
They are heavy clunky pistols that are not compatible with other pistols and are filled with sorry internal parts.
If you could find an older CZ or FEG(P9, P9R) pistol you would be much better off and maybe wouldn't be spending to much more.

Old 10-05-2007, 07:24 AM   #5

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default jennings

Stay away from jennings guns. they are among the cheapest guns on market. You get what you pay for-especially on handguns.

Old 03-28-2009, 09:42 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuyver View Post
Has anyone ever had a Jennings JC 9? I am looking to buy one but don't know if it's any good yet.
i wouldnt get a nine had problems with it but the bryco jennings t 388o is a great mini 9 and accurate

Old 03-28-2009, 08:09 PM   #7

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default but stay away from Bryco Jennings

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkingbear View Post
Stay away from jennings guns. they are among the cheapest guns on market. You get what you pay for-especially on handguns.
+1 on that! ....save a little and buy something else... a FEG PA-63 9x18 Makarov or a Bersa Thunder 380, a Kel-Tec P-3AT or P11 or PF9, or a ROSSI revolver (now made by Taurus).... there is many options, but stay away from any Locrin or Bryco Jennings ...they are unsafe to shoot.
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE