Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > im torn and need help!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 03:02 AM   #21
I am the Fanman
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 403 Times on 239 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Geez can't the M&P get any love around here? when you're out check them out. You may still like the Glock or the XD afterward, but at least pick it up shoot all three if possible pick what fits you best........ like a M&P (damn I sound like a Glock fan boy) ;-)

Sorry need to stop speed reading, yes get a 9mm its cheap its useful and good gateway round. You really need to hold some guns before buying and if at all possible try to shoot some even if it means delaying your purchase a few days if not go to the shop fondle what's at the shop and go with what feels best for you.

My pistols, however, I always kept by me.
Jesse James

Last edited by Wiseman3; 03-24-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:31 AM   #22
War and Peace
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 16873 Times on 9778 Posts
Likes Given: 43998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman3 View Post
Geez can't the M&P get any love around here? when you're out check them out. You may still like the Glock or the XD afterward, but at least pick it up shoot all three if possible pick what fits you best........ like a M&P (damn I sound like a Glock fan boy) ;-)

Sorry need to stop speed reading, yes get a 9mm its cheap its useful and good gateway round. You really need to hold some guns before buying and if at all possible try to shoot some even if it means delaying your purchase a few days if not go to the shop fondle what's at the shop and go with what feels best for you.
i really wish i could have tried out a M & P when i was shopping for my 40 caliber pistol. i had seen them and really liked the looks and features of them, but have yet to see one in my area. i went shopping for a full size Glock in 40, as i have shot the Glock and they are not a bad pistol, but ended up buying the XDM40 instead because it fit me much better. if i run across one in 9mm at a decent price i might give one a try. if i run across a Glock in 357 Sig, at the right price, i may have to have one of those too.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:56 AM   #23

Liked 88 Times on 56 Posts

How about a SIG Sauer P250 in 9mm??
I say this because you can buy one cheap with their night sites and get good with it and then get their caliber conversion kits for them WITHOUT an FFL and get them shipped directly to your door.
With one trigger group you can buy 3 different size frames and 4 different calibers. Essentially it's 12 different handguns.

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk