i know we all been threw this 500 times

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > i know we all been threw this 500 times

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 06:16 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default i know we all been threw this 500 times

i know we all been threw this 500 times

the hi point c-9mm .. i have been looking for one since i been reading 100% positve reviews.... about the gun. i even hear you can stick 9mm+p+ rounds... with no problems at all

i owned glocks sigs sw taurus kimber Ar-15's and out of all theses guns

i hear hi point handguns are like them.... fire's everytime....

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-16-2009, 07:15 PM   #2

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

The C9 will fire +P ammunition safely. It is a "workers" gun. It's not pretty in the least, but it will fire for you. I owned one, and I only experienced a few jams with it.

They are becoming the new "Saturday Night Special" in this country. The Hi-Point firearms are popular with the law abiding and the criminal element (LEO are reporting a high rate of Hi-Point pistols confiscated from criminals because of the cheap cost and availability on the black market).

If you want a gun that is cheap, and will work reliably with no frills, then Hi-Point is a decent way to go.

I will make a statement that you can do better for the same amount of money, though (i.e. Makarov, Tokarev, CZ-82).

Old 01-16-2009, 08:39 PM   #3

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I don't care what reviews say, I WON'T own or trust MY life to an cast zinc (slide) pistol. Simple blowback operation regardless of caliber/pressure also.