I am in love with my $300 Glock knockoff - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > I am in love with my $300 Glock knockoff

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 01:50 AM   #11
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
Be VERY careful about disassembling the frame parts. The Smith armorers kit includes a slave pin to put the trigger back in. W/O the slave pin it is a biotch. As with any handgun, break in is important. The trigger will get smoother/lighter as it gets worn in. Reducing trigger pull by changing out springs on a defensive pistol is usually a bad idea.
Best advice right there.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 11-21-2009, 01:55 AM   #12
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jps37033 View Post
Ok, buddy came by today with his G23. We shot both the G23 and my Sigma (with my trigger job). I have to say I actually would pay the same for the sigma and choose it over the Glock. It feels better in hand, trigger is good, and to me looks better. And from what I have seen and heard, is as reliable....... Dont want to start any wars, but just my 1.5 cents

Also, I added a chopped ball pen spring to the outer of the small spring just as insurance of the small spring popping off. Works GREAT!@!

Added a spring from a ball point pen?.......that has to be a joke
or I completely mis read your post.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.