Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   How men play with their cats!! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/how-men-play-their-cats-84184/)

JustinM 02-14-2013 07:54 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I got a S&W bodyguard in a trade today so me and the cat were playing with it.

Attachment 85361


Attachment 85362

sdiver35 02-14-2013 10:51 AM

By the sound of the title I thought this may have been in a premium forum. :)

danf_fl 02-14-2013 01:50 PM

Be careful that your cat does not get the laser in their eye.

eatmydust 02-14-2013 01:58 PM

Laser in the eye! Pull the damn trigger!!!

I'm sorry men don play with THEIR cats, men only play with their wife's/girlfriend's cat!!!

eatmydust 02-14-2013 02:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Justin, just kiddin'. I'm just sick & tired of the neighbors (from both sides) cats coming over to crap in my, gravel drive, beds and doormat. The only thing I shoot these cats with is my supersoaker filled with water, and that's just to run 'em off. I don't have anything against cats only cat s#!t

Checkout my doormat!

HOSSFLY 02-14-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinM (Post 1137022)
I got a S&W bodyguard in a trade today so me and the cat were playing with it.

Attachment 85361


Attachment 85362

I've got a couple toy derringers that are lazers-
Makes the wifes cat CRAZY :p
Quote:

Be careful that your cat does not get the laser in their eye.
Gud point-

HOSSFLY 02-14-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eatmydust (Post 1137225)
Justin, just kiddin'. I'm just sick & tired of the neighbors (from both sides) cats coming over to crap in my, gravel drive, beds and doormat. The only thing I shoot these cats with is my supersoaker filled with water, and that's just to run 'em off. I don't have anything against cats only cat s#!t

Checkout my doormat!

WTF do they feed them things? :eek:

eatmydust 02-14-2013 04:11 PM

Hoss- you a man, you did say wifey's cat. And it looked to me like Little friskies, but it obviously was after bushmeat!:mad:

kytowboater 02-14-2013 04:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Fat fluff.

JustinM 02-14-2013 04:44 PM

Haha I'm not ashamed to have a cat. He's a beast. 20 pounds and I've seen him tackle a small adult.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.