How Bout You Light Me Up A SIG? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > How Bout You Light Me Up A SIG?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2011, 04:09 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Revenge Bill? Really, WTH?
From 1990 to 2005 I was Delayed every time I tried to buy a gun for No Reason.
In 2005 for no reason I was Denied the right to own a gun. As a matter of fact almost 8,000 people were Denied the right to own a gun in 2009 For No Reason.
I suppose for folks who don't have that problem it is no trouble. I found it very unnerving that my own government should one day tell me that- "No I may Not buy a gun", In Fact if I even owned a gun & they came out to visit me Whilst I was Denied, they would, using a chop saw Destroy every gun I own. Unless of course my gun collection were valued above $100,000. Did I take it personally- You Better Believe I Do, it was aimed at Me & that makes it Personal. As a matter of fact the ATF was just out to examine my business for the Third Year in a row. Know any other FFL's who see The ATF Every Year? I Don't. I know some of you guys don't like me, doesn't bother me a bit. Tell you what bothers me & that is the overabundance of Government Control. Local, State & Federal, just seems like 3 times too much. Anyhow I got ahead of myself. I did pass a full background test from the FBI in 2005, a couple of weeks later I had the Marshall's signature (CLEO) on my first FFL & I was gonna sell guns, lots of guns as cheap as I could.
Mr & Mrs America will then have the tool they need to fix this ailing gov't & nothing will make me happier than that.

Old 02-08-2011, 05:34 AM   #22

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyerracing343 View Post
Very nice looking gun. I dig the light.
my younger brother worked for a SureFire distributor in eastern Florida, and he GAVE me one (with a full box of SureFire CR123 batteries) to put on my pistol. LOVE my lil bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit2786 View Post
DA/SA. Not a fan.
Hate the DA
Love the SA

Reason I. Haven't purchased a sig.
that's quite alright, but if you get the chance to shoot the P226 like mine, give it an honest try............after the initial DA shot, the SA will be so easy, it'll almost scare you when it goes off.

Old 02-08-2011, 05:38 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by billdeserthills View Post
From 1990 to 2005 I was Delayed every time I tried to buy a gun for No Reason.
In 2005 for no reason I was Denied the right to own a gun. As a matter of fact almost 8,000 people were Denied the right to own a gun in 2009 For No Reason.
I suppose for folks who don't have that problem it is no trouble. I found it very unnerving that my own government should one day tell me that- "No I may Not buy a gun", In Fact if I even owned a gun & they came out to visit me Whilst I was Denied, they would, using a chop saw Destroy every gun I own. Unless of course my gun collection were valued above $100,000. Did I take it personally- You Better Believe I Do, it was aimed at Me & that makes it Personal. As a matter of fact the ATF was just out to examine my business for the Third Year in a row. Know any other FFL's who see The ATF Every Year? I Don't. I know some of you guys don't like me, doesn't bother me a bit. Tell you what bothers me & that is the overabundance of Government Control. Local, State & Federal, just seems like 3 times too much. Anyhow I got ahead of myself. I did pass a full background test from the FBI in 2005, a couple of weeks later I had the Marshall's signature (CLEO) on my first FFL & I was gonna sell guns, lots of guns as cheap as I could.
Mr & Mrs America will then have the tool they need to fix this ailing gov't & nothing will make me happier than that.
i agree with you, but maybe the actions that you described earlier were/are suspicious to them; as suspect to a few on this post? those that don't need firearms, SHOULDN'T GET FIREARMS. i'm just sayin..........and that's what the 4473 is supposed to be for.

Old 02-08-2011, 06:09 AM   #24

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS View Post
i agree with you, but maybe the actions that you described earlier were/are suspicious to them; as suspect to a few on this post? those that don't need firearms, SHOULDN'T GET FIREARMS. i'm just sayin..........and that's what the 4473 is supposed to be for.

Well then Maybe when a flight instructer at Deer Valley Airport in Arizona is teaching a class & three of his students don't seem interested in landing an aircraft, only in flying it into a building=- Maybe when that teacher calls the useless FBI and asks for some help then MAYBE you won't need to actually see what 911 is all about! Just sayin' Heh Heh. It wasn't the first notification the FBI had that was less important than hassling me tho, was it.
Those guys did whatever they wanted, betcha they were smart enough to steal items they needed, not be all stupid like me and just try to buy a gun-DUH

Last edited by notdku; 02-08-2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Don't bypass the censor.

Old 02-08-2011, 09:35 AM   #25

Liked 23 Times on 7 Posts

billdesertshills, you have some serious anger issues and based on your posts I for one hope BATFE keeps you under a high powered microscope - permanently. Your rants are exactly the kind of ammunition the gun haters look for to be able to paint us all as right-wing extremists and kooks.

I certainly hope the gun haters that peruse this forum, and they do peruse forums such as ours, don't paint us all with the same brush. Whether you see it or understand it, posting about selling guns for revenge against the government is exactly what the anti's need to further their cause so you are hurting us and not helping us. Just based on what you wrote in this thread, a liberal newspaper could honestly carry a headline such as "AZ gun dealer dumps guns for revenge". Doesn't matter if anything in the story is true - the damage would be done. Ignore mode is now on...

Last edited by NGIB; 02-08-2011 at 10:13 AM.

Old 02-08-2011, 05:31 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Personally, i feel that the 4473 is an infringement upon my firearms rights, but i understand that i don't have the "gold" or make the rules. I have zero problem with anyone who makes a legal, person-to-person sale of a firearm, or a bunch of legal, person-to-person sales. I do however, try to avoid drawing attention to myself from the overseers, whenever possible.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 02-08-2011, 06:27 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Personally, i feel that the 4473 is an infringement upon my firearms rights, but i understand that i don't have the "gold" or make the rules. I have zero problem with anyone who makes a legal, person-to-person sale of a firearm, or a bunch of legal, person-to-person sales. I do however, try to avoid drawing attention to myself from the overseers, whenever possible.
IT IS A PAIN FOR WE, THE RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS, BUT (AND IT IS A BIG ONE), it is an incovenience that keeps some of "the children" (and i don't mean under 18 -21) from getting their hands on weapons.

NO, YOU KNOW WHAT, IT IS A PAIN IN THE @SS! THEY STILL GET THEM IN THE ALLEY, THE VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER, AND IN THE HOOD................

what to do then?

Old 02-08-2011, 07:03 PM   #28

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
what to do then?
Aim center mass and shoot until the threat has been nullified.

JD

Old 02-08-2011, 11:04 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Aim center mass and shoot until the threat has been nullified.

JD
Quoted for truth.

-Fred

"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

Old 02-08-2011, 11:37 PM   #30

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

CZ or Sig next on the list??? Heck there isnt even a Ruger or S&W sub section.

It's like paradise on Earth, enriched with the ever so sweet nectar of
elk urine.

When you're out there by yourself, you become who you really are.