Holsters - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Holsters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 12:25 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 7 Posts

Also, if you want a low priced but great quality holster:

Glock 26/27/33/36 Retention Black Holster New Israeli Tactical

I have a bunch of these for different guns and for $17 they are hard to beat. The matching mag carrier is $7 so the pair is $23 plus shipping (which is cheap every weekend)...

Old 04-13-2011, 01:12 PM   #12

Liked 46 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns-N-Ammo View Post
my dad is a LEO and thats what he said about this holster, but I still like it
Two last points before I give this subject up. In order to release the handgun you are pushing on the Serpa lock which is located where the frame (NOT THE TRIGGER) of the handgun is. I'm trying to understand how that transalates to a potential ND without severe user error being involved.

And last on a properly adjusted Serpa the motion of drawing a gun is no different from any other holster like my Galco Avenger. Your index finger slides over the holster and that releases the gun. There is no conscious "pushing" I don't even feel the button when I draw.

Rumors spread like wildfire on the Internet, all it takes is one negligent incident and someone coming out with a semi-plausible explanation to their screwup by blaming the equipment to doom a good product by heresay...

Old 04-17-2011, 04:11 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 27 Times on 20 Posts

I have one of the Israeli retention holsters that I bought through Sig for my Sig P226. I have CC for over 20 years and have always used leather, primarily Galco. After a week with the Israeli, I don't think I want anything else.....
Comfortable, adjustable cant, positive lock & unlock. Damn, an inexpensive holster that I like. Amazing!

If I have to explain it, you probably won't understand it.