Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > holster for a sig P250

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default holster for a sig P250

hello everyone!

i have a sig P250 and have been looking for a holster for it but have not found many that state they fit the P250. most i have seen just mention the P226 and P229 i am sure that is because they are the more popular models. but my question is would they also fit the P250? i have not been to many stores as i am doing most of my research right now.

thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-19-2009, 05:54 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I friend of mine was just issued the P250 at his job, and he went with Fobus for now, because they are apparently already making a holster for this model.

Blackhawk is also making its excellent Serpa CQC holster for the P250, and Kramer Handgun Leather is making holsters for this gun as well.

I'm not sure about holster for other Sig models fitting this gun, but would think you might be able to make that work with some leather models.

I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts. -Will Rogers

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. -Winston Churchill

Old 03-28-2009, 10:39 PM   #3

thanks, the holster that i really want is the serpa by blackhawk but i have not yet found it in my make/model. i will look again thank you!

Old 03-29-2009, 06:35 AM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

eCop! The International Police Supply Store

I don't know anything about this vendor, but they are selling a CQC Serpa for the P250. I couldn't find the P250 listed as an option on the Blackhawk website, so you might take down the model number off this link and contact Blackhawk.

Good luck

I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts. -Will Rogers

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. -Winston Churchill

Old 05-06-2009, 03:14 AM   #5

Default Holster for a Sig P250 from International Holsters

I have a Sig P250 Compact 45. I bought a deep concealment holster from International Holsters made here in Phoenix AZ. It holds the gun below the belt inside of the waist band. It has a sweat shield to protect the wearer from sweating against the slide. The holster has a wide strip to distribute the attachments spacing along the belt to make carrying the gun comfortable yet holds it ridgid for deployment. The snaps are what is called "one way" snaps to ensure they do not come undone like the so many holsters do. This is a professional holster for people who carry a gun wants it to be deeply concealed. I also suggest that some who carrys a gun everyday to look at his extremely well made gun belts, the do more than holding up your pants.
They sell other types of holsters for the professional and are more than willing to assist you in getting what you want in the way of holsters.

Arizonagunsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbhound View Post
hello everyone!

i have a sig P250 and have been looking for a holster for it but have not found many that state they fit the P250. most i have seen just mention the P226 and P229 i am sure that is because they are the more popular models. but my question is would they also fit the P250? i have not been to many stores as i am doing most of my research right now.

thanks

Old 11-18-2009, 06:59 PM   #6

Default Sig P250 .45 Holster

If we can get enough people to E-mail blackhawk they will put a serpa holster into production this year. have all your buddies e-mail even if they do not own a p250 have them send an e-mail.
Please state in the subject line “SIG P250/45 Holster Request” & send it to staylor@blackhawk.com

Old 11-23-2009, 10:50 PM   #7

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

By now I guess you have found a holster, but if you haven't, check out COMP-TAC

Comp-Tac : Top-Quality Firearm Accessories

I just ordered mine ....

Old 08-20-2010, 05:25 AM   #8

From what I found is it all depends on the frame size you have. If you have the compact or sub compact then you will find holsters a pleantiful. If like me you have a full size frame .45 there is not a custom fit holster on the market. you will have to by a universal holster. I tried to get people to send an email to a supervisor at Black Hawk to get them to put a serpa into their product line up but only 5 yes 5 people actually took the time to help out. Maybe if we try this again we can get them to produce one next year. Rally everyone you can even if they do not own the P250 and have them send an e-mail to staylor@Blackhawk.com requesting that a serpa be made for the full size P250.

Old 05-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #9

Default P250 holster

First let me say that I have a Ffl and I have done alot of research to find a holster to fit my p250 compact. According to earlier posts that blackhawk makes a holster to fit it, that is false I have spent 45 minuits on the phone with them this morning. According to them it will be sometime next year before they start production.

Old 07-16-2011, 03:58 PM   #10

Default You guys find your BH Serpas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darenbry View Post
First let me say that I have a Ffl and I have done alot of research to find a holster to fit my p250 compact. According to earlier posts that blackhawk makes a holster to fit it, that is false I have spent 45 minuits on the phone with them this morning. According to them it will be sometime next year before they start production.
I have a Blackhawk Serpa for my 250 Compact 9mm. I don't see a mention of your cal, but assume it's a .45 if you're still having trouble. I recently sent my 229 back to SIG to have E2 grips installed. I didn't get it back in time to use in training I'd been invited to, so I took my 250 and used my Galco Side Snap Scabbard moulded for the 229. It worked great and still remains the best holster I've ever worn. At $110 it wouldn't be cheap to "try" but it worked so well, I'm going to buy another one.

The product number on my BH CQC is 2100270, FWIT.

Also, SIG makes a kydex holster similar to the Serpa for comparable cost. I have one of those, too, but much prefer the Serpa.

Hope that helps!