Hogue vs Pachmyr grips on Ruger P89

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Hogue vs Pachmyr grips on Ruger P89

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 11:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Hogue vs Pachmyr grips on Ruger P89

So finally picked up the Ruger P89DC the other day...it came with Pachmyr grips and they were really big in my hands..so I had to put on the stock plastic grips.. Has anyone gotten both the Pachmyr and Hogue grips?? I've read a lot of good things about the Hogue grips, but if they're gonna make the stock super huge then I cant use them anyways...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-12-2010, 02:48 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbermylove View Post
So finally picked up the Ruger P89DC the other day...it came with Pachmyr grips and they were really big in my hands..so I had to put on the stock plastic grips.. Has anyone gotten both the Pachmyr and Hogue grips?? I've read a lot of good things about the Hogue grips, but if they're gonna make the stock super huge then I cant use them anyways...
I use the hogue. On my P95 with the cutout for serial number ordered it from Ruger.

I love the smell of gun powder in the morning . Hipoints break in my house and see if they work.