Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > HK MK23 Shooting Overview - A Farewell Video

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 119 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default HK MK23 Shooting Overview - A Farewell Video

Goodbye, my friend. I've enjoyed shooting you for over a year or so now. You've never failed me and have never complained no matter how cheap the ammo was I've fed you. You've been dead on accurate, or, as accurate as you could be in my hands. You've given me lots of fun. I've learned a lot, but it is time to say farewell. I decided I needed to share the joy with somebody else. You were, in my opinion, finally, just too big and clunky to give me the kind of shooting experience I enjoy the most.

Here's one last video of our last outing together. I sold you for a LOT more than I paid for you within thirty minutes of posting my "sale" notice. I sold all the magazines I used for you for another $400 bucks. So, thanks, you've made it possible for me to pick up a HK .45 Tactical, I've got my eyes set on your new little brother in OD Green.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here