His and hers anniversary present - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    


Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

His and hers anniversary present


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2012, 02:44 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fireguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Wichita,Kansas
Posts: 1,853
Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 60

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1 View Post
...........
Well played by both of you. Now go make a lot of noise.


__________________
Join the NRA! Stop the Brady madness!
fireguy is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:38 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Glock17owner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 213
Liked 18 Times on 13 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123freeze
Thought I was being awesome by Surprising my hubs with a Ruger single six tonight as an early anniversary present. Turns out he had beat me to the punch and had bought me a pistol as well. I am seriously stoaked about this an cannot wait to try her out. My newest addition to the family is a Ruger SR9C. She is beautiful and had to share now that I have been recently been outted by him.
That's the best sr9 pic I ever seen. The grass make it stand out. I'm gonna get a new gun soon


Glock17owner is offline  
jjfuller1 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:33 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jjfuller1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place between here and there.
Posts: 4,657
Liked 1254 Times on 813 Posts
Likes Given: 792

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock17owner View Post
That's the best sr9 pic I ever seen. The grass make it stand out. I'm gonna get a new gun soon
i taugh ther how to shoot and take pictures. lol
__________________
I have been a silent witness
to all of America's finest hours.
But my finest hour comes
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.
jjfuller1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:45 PM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,428
Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123freeze
Thought I was being awesome by Surprising my hubs with a Ruger single six tonight as an early anniversary present. Turns out he had beat me to the punch and had bought me a pistol as well. I am seriously stoaked about this an cannot wait to try her out. My newest addition to the family is a Ruger SR9C. She is beautiful and had to share now that I have been recently been outted by him.
You bought him a Ruger single six???

Your an awesome wife, i need you and my wife to talk :-)
__________________
Semper paratus.....virtute et armis
MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:46 PM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Glock17owner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 213
Liked 18 Times on 13 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1

i taugh ther how to shoot and take pictures. lol
I had a ruger p89 and gave too my wife but it was heavy plus it spray all over the place
Glock17owner is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:53 PM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jjfuller1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place between here and there.
Posts: 4,657
Liked 1254 Times on 813 Posts
Likes Given: 792

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock17owner View Post
I had a ruger p89 and gave too my wife but it was heavy plus it spray all over the place
i feel bad for your wife.
__________________
I have been a silent witness
to all of America's finest hours.
But my finest hour comes
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.
jjfuller1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:58 PM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,428
Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1

i feel bad for your wife.
Me too, thats just wrong. I would never give my wife a gun that is wrong for her. My wife has a 1911 commander in her near future, hell she even loves my fullsize 1911.
__________________
Semper paratus.....virtute et armis
MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:01 AM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jjfuller1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place between here and there.
Posts: 4,657
Liked 1254 Times on 813 Posts
Likes Given: 792

Default

she is the way she is today because she was having fun with what i had started her to shoot. if i had started her with something she couldnt hit a barn with id be gunless.
__________________
I have been a silent witness
to all of America's finest hours.
But my finest hour comes
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.
jjfuller1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:03 AM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,428
Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1
she is the way she is today because she was having fun with what i had started her to shoot. if i had started her with something she couldnt hit a barn with id be gunless.
Yep, and you would probably have to pee sitting down :-)
__________________
Semper paratus.....virtute et armis
MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 04:05 AM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Glock17owner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 213
Liked 18 Times on 13 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

Me too, thats just wrong. I would never give my wife a gun that is wrong for her. My wife has a 1911 commander in her near future, hell she even loves my fullsize 1911.
Ooo no it's long gone. But I do want her to have a heavy pistol only cause of recoil.

When I say spray, it's shot like a 6'' group at 25 yards. I seen other ruger p89 do better but this one I had no clue.

I only ran one box of winchester white box. That's not a real test to call it a miss.


Glock17owner is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
colt 45 anniversary 11bangbangjs Revolver Handguns 1 01-07-2012 04:41 AM
1911 Anniversary Gordo323 1911 Forum 6 09-09-2010 10:13 PM
Anniversary Present NitroxAZ Other Weapons 8 03-23-2010 04:51 PM
Happy Anniversary! skullcrusher The Club House 19 06-18-2009 04:20 PM



Newest Threads