Hi-Point handguns - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Hi-Point handguns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2012, 04:23 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

That is a good thought. The one thing to keep in mind is: you do get what you pay for...but giving time to due dilligent research is also key... Satajet.

Old 09-19-2012, 05:18 PM   #32

Liked 17 Times on 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by srtolly1
Loctite, did you contact HiPoint? With their lifetime transferrable warranty they sod have made it right even if it ment replacing the gun altogether.

Threads like this are very informative and have influenced several of my firearms purchases.
Yes thay told me it was a mag problem and sent me a new one and had the same problem strike 1 so I sent the hole thing back got it back and told me it was a mag problem strike 2 then I call them and told them I was still having the same problem so thay sent one more mag strike 3 by this time I was fed up so it went by by and I went and bought a m&p 9

Old 09-19-2012, 05:30 PM   #33

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Ive heard great things about m&p s. Let us know how it performs for you. This is a good lession for US all,as we do business with manufacturers in the gun market. Most will go out of their way to earn and keep your loyalty. In a world of mass production it is possable to buy a lemon and the numbers bare this out. Satajet.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:29 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by satajet
Ive heard great things about m&p s. Let us know how it performs for you. This is a good lession for US all,as we do business with manufacturers in the gun market. Most will go out of their way to earn and keep your loyalty. In a world of mass production it is possable to buy a lemon and the numbers bare this out. Satajet.
Thanks for asking I have maybe 2000 rounds thew it and not one problem very happy with it you should go try one

Old 09-19-2012, 07:58 PM   #35

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Good deal. Its good when you fork out a few c-notes and come home with a winner. I have been eyein' the compact model for a while now and your words move me one step closer to the gun store near my home. Thanks again for sharing and spuring more talk about a topic near and dear to many a heart.

Old 09-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #36

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNXtreme
I am not against an inexpensive gun. I will probably own a RI at some point in the near future. I personally think the hipoint is a butt ugly gun and probably wouldn't take one if it was being given to me.
The looks are something to be desired I cant deny that... However if anyone would like to "give" me their Hi-Point I will gladly take it home, bathe it in gun oil, and feed it well!

Old 09-19-2012, 09:30 PM   #37

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Lol on that thought.

Old 09-22-2012, 12:39 PM   #38

Liked 133 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by loctite44144 View Post
Yes thay told me it was a mag problem and sent me a new one and had the same problem strike 1 so I sent the hole thing back got it back and told me it was a mag problem strike 2 then I call them and told them I was still having the same problem so thay sent one more mag strike 3 by this time I was fed up so it went by by and I went and bought a m&p 9
Do you want to sell the defective hi point?

"I do not aim with my hand; I aim with my eye. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not shoot with my hand; I shoot with my mind. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not kill with my gun; I kill with my heart. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father."

Adopt a pet!! http://www.aspca.org/ Some of the finest pleasure horses come from here: http://www.canterusa.org/

Old 09-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Crow

Do you want to sell the defective hi point?
It's gone I sold it to a pawn shop

Old 09-22-2012, 02:28 PM   #40

Liked 133 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by loctite44144 View Post
It's gone I sold it to a pawn shop
What a shame I would have given you at least twice as much as the $30 you got at the pawn shop.

"I do not aim with my hand; I aim with my eye. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not shoot with my hand; I shoot with my mind. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not kill with my gun; I kill with my heart. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father."

Adopt a pet!! http://www.aspca.org/ Some of the finest pleasure horses come from here: http://www.canterusa.org/