Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Hi-Point Auto Pistols

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2014, 12:58 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 110 Times on 82 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
Lots of gun shops bash Hi Points. How can they sell their $500 guns that are not as reliable as a $200 gun? Why didn't you send your gun in for repair? hi point pays the shipping both ways if the gun is under thirty days old. It's not polite to state my opinion in open forum of people who buy a gun with a lifetime warranty claim it was broke but never got it fixed.
Yes, I stated all the above in post #10. I didn't give them a chance out of total frustration. It wasn't just the jamming that steered me away from that pistol. While shooting at targets 20 feet away I couldn't even get hits on paper. I was fairly new to guns at the time so I ask some older more experienced shooters who were there to give it a try. Same results as me, jam-miss-jam-miss......etc. sorry if I offended anyone but I'm just stating my personal experience with hi point. Now obviously mine was a lemon and I know it can happen to any gun, but QC dropped the bomb on that one because it should have never made it out the factory. People have to realize that a handgun that cost way less money is more than just a price point. Materials, QC is a big corner that's cut to market these guns at this price. As I stated before though they have one of the best warranties in the business.

Never enough guns or ammo