Help Me Out ??
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Help Me Out ??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Help Me Out ??

I want to get another handgun. {Like I really need it}. I have two Glocks so far and want to get a model 31. At the same time I have a ton of 380 ammo with no gun for it and am considering a CZ 83 . What do you think I should go for ? My current calibers are 2-9mm's, 1- 40, 1-357 Mag, 1-45 acp, 1-22 LR.

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-06-2011, 03:03 PM   #2

Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Sell or trade the 380 ammo

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 11-06-2011, 04:03 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1275 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

CZ 83 is OK, but hard to find, unless you live in Kansas, where CZ importer is. If you want a pocket gun, try something easier to find, like a Ruger LCP, or a Taurus 738 TCP, etc. If you want a bigger .380, Taurus, Beretta, Bersa, Sig Sauer have some that may be easy to find.

Old 11-06-2011, 04:58 PM   #4

My local shop could get the CZ 83 from about three different distributors so availability isn't a problem. I had a Bersa and wasn't to crazy for it because of the flimsy internal parts. The CZ is much more solid. I could sell the ammo and just get a Glock 31 instead. I just love the ballistics and energy of that caliber and it is becoming more popular with a lot of State and Local police now using it. There's just something about a bottlenecked cartridge ? Im just drawn to it ! Plus I like the 357 Magnum and the 357 Sig is very close and even equal in some loads like Corbon 115 gr and 125 gr. ll just flip a coin ! LOL !

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .