Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > have any of u shot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

never said 22s sucked said the one i shot sucked i own a 50 cal muzzle loader not the 22 the 22 is my cousins he baught it and shot it only one time.

Old 03-16-2011, 08:35 PM   #12

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7126 View Post
a jennings i think thats how u spell it i found the jennings to b impossible to shoot it jammed after every shot i fired and on top of that acouple times i cocked it back and pulled the trigger it did not shoot just clicked happend 2 3 times
Well, there's your problem. Jennings 22lr pistols are not known particularly for their functional reliability, compared to other 22lr's, and are cheap, but that's just my nickles worth. YMMV.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 03-16-2011, 08:41 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
Well, there's your problem. Jennings 22lr pistols are not known particularly for their functional reliability, compared to other 22lr's, and are cheap, but that's just my nickles worth. YMMV.
WOW if id have known that i would have never even picked it up i never ever regret shooting but i did that time 2 me jennings 22lr is crap.

Old 03-16-2011, 09:11 PM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Browning Buckmark

What gun are you using? Most 22 lr pistol and revolver are pretty accurate.

“There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.” Ted Nugent

Old 03-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007BondJamesBond007 View Post

What gun are you using? Most 22 lr pistol and revolver are pretty accurate.
thats a sexy gun. i was shooting a jennings 22lr if you tryed it you would probly think what i think about it.

Old 03-16-2011, 09:15 PM   #16

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
If you find a police gun buy back program that would give $100 in a gift card, take it for the Jennings. You will come out ahead. Save your hand and eyesight the gun is junk.

“There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.” Ted Nugent

Old 03-16-2011, 09:28 PM   #17
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8631 Times on 3740 Posts
Likes Given: 1324

Jonathan- The Jennings sold for about the same price as a good set of grips for a REAL .22 pistol. It was a very low end mass produced very short range pistol. I have High Standard, Colt, and Ruger automatics that have a trigger pull around 3 pounds, and at 10 meters will put 10 rounds into a single ragged hole if I do my part.

You are attempting to judge every .22 pistol made on your limited experience with one of the worst that was made. Based on that, all beer is horrible, because I once had an Olde English Malt Liquor- and it was terrible. And all pizza is lousy, becuase to tried a Totino's frozen pizza- and all women are ugly, because I saw Rosie Odonnel.

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

Old 03-16-2011, 09:29 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007BondJamesBond007 View Post
If you find a police gun buy back program that would give $100 in a gift card, take it for the Jennings. You will come out ahead. Save your hand and eyesight the gun is junk.
its my cousins ill tell him he just baught it for 85 dollers i think maybe i say its not worth 2 cents but then again he baught it for self defence so i guess if worse comes to worse he could try and defend him self with it..

Old 03-16-2011, 09:31 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Jonathan- The Jennings sold for about the same price as a good set of grips for a REAL .22 pistol. It was a very low end mass produced very short range pistol. I have High Standard, Colt, and Ruger automatics that have a trigger pull around 3 pounds, and at 10 meters will put 10 rounds into a single ragged hole if I do my part.

You are attempting to judge every .22 pistol made on your limited experience with one of the worst that was made. Based on that, all beer is horrible, because I once had an Olde English Malt Liquor- and it was terrible. And all pizza is lousy, becuase to tried a Totino's frozen pizza- and all women are ugly, because I saw Rosie Odonnel.
no and AGAIN i never said all 22s sucked. JUST the one i fired..

Old 03-16-2011, 09:36 PM   #20
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2757 Times on 1597 Posts
Likes Given: 1205

The only .22 pistol I have (now) is my PPK/s in .22.

First trigger pull (double-action) is terrible, but the single-action is sweet.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)