Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Hard time finding CZ75 semicompact

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Hard time finding CZ75 semicompact

It's basically a full size frame with a compact slide, but I can't find it in any sites. It's starting to get annoying.

When they kick out your front door, how you gonna come. With your hands on your head or on the trigger of your gun?

Guns of Brixton- The Clash

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-07-2012, 06:56 AM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenney View Post
It's basically a full size frame with a compact slide, but I can't find it in any sites. It's starting to get annoying.
I found one here:
Arms List

Old 04-07-2012, 07:51 AM   #3

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Well $ 500,- ........

If you are willing to pay that for a used gun, check out the new prices:

Here the P06
http://czcustom.com/CZ_P06_40SandW_91185_01185.aspx

and here the CZ75 compact
http://czcustom.com/cz75b9mmcompsn.aspx

hell, just check out the prices of the new guns at czcustoms
http://czcustom.com/cz-ub-usa-factory-pistols.aspx?page=2

Old 04-07-2012, 01:07 PM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC_Richey View Post
I found one here:
Arms List
That's actually the PCR compact, which holds 14 rounds. Why the seller decided to include semi compact is beyond me. The true blue semicompact takes the mags of full size CZs up to the 19 rounder. Hell, if I could get my hands on a full size frame and a compact barrel, they'd probably fit.

When they kick out your front door, how you gonna come. With your hands on your head or on the trigger of your gun?

Old 04-07-2012, 10:02 PM   #5

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Kenney, I just checked several of my distributors that sell CZ. Not only don't they have any 75 compacts, they have very little of anything CZ to speak of. I'm guessing that this is just another example of the dwindling inventory of many weapons that we have to dealw ith right now. I don't see it getting much better in the near future.

Old 04-08-2012, 12:00 PM   #6

Liked 35 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 33

I was looking for a SP-01 Tac last month. I ended up calling CZ and they told me they had to concentrate all production to fill a big Euro military order. They told me to start looking for them at distributors around the end of May and there will be a CZ shortage for a couple months…..that was at the beginning at March. I actually got lucky and found a new one, layaway gone bad, and I got it for below MSRP so I feel extremely lucky. If you don’t find one floating around you’ll see them at the beginning of summer I bet.

Here’s to a short wait !

Old 04-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Maybe I should just get the standard issue? $450 a gun. Good price for a high quality full size. Maybe I'll have some money left over for parts...

Old 04-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #8

Liked 35 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 33

What’s your mission Kenney ? Range, conceal? You can't go wrong with any CZ so its a matter of size and frame material. You shouldn't settle though, you will be happier if you wait for what you want. If you don’t want to conceal it I don't see a good reason for a compact.

Old 04-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #9

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I just recently sold my Beretta 92fs with the DIY refinishing job (which turned out surprising well) to a friend for $450. That was my only 9mm and to be frank, I'm losing sleep. Not because I miss it (good gun though), but because my pillow doesn't feel right with the Walther .22 under it. If you haven't guessed already, I'm still kind of young and really friggen broke. The 92 was my go to gun for pretty much everything. I'm 20 right now so I was planning to carry, which is why I brought the compact idea up. The CZ line was a good gun for a good price. But like wjnfirearms said, most people don't have them right now. I guess I should ask for suggestions. 9mm metal guns is my preference.