Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   Handgun picture (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/handgun-picture-43298/)

SoupNazi 06-01-2011 07:28 PM

Handgun picture
 
Thought I would post a photo that I am particulary proud of. It shows my wife's Walther P22 and my Taurus PT100AR in 40 S&W. Let me know what you think! Post your own photos if you care to!

Click the image for a larger version.

http://users.network1.net/~dankney/h...00AR-small.jpg

winds-of-change 06-02-2011 01:50 AM

Very nice, indeed.

relichound 06-02-2011 01:57 AM

nice looking hardware , verry impressive

Wambli 06-02-2011 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupNazi (Post 515793)
Thought I would post a photo that I am particulary proud of. It shows my wife's Walther P22 and my Taurus PT100AR in 40 S&W. Let me know what you think! Post your own photos if you care to!

Click the image for a larger version.

http://users.network1.net/~dankney/h...00AR-small.jpg

Very nice picture. I love gun porn so I'll play.
My P7
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/wambli/P7M8.jpg

My Colt Anaconda
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ltAnaconda.jpg

relichound 06-02-2011 03:45 AM

lol nice touch on the hk with the hummer keys and the rollex... but i bet the watch was more than the gun......

relichound 06-02-2011 03:47 AM

ill post mine



http://www.firearmstalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1619&cat=547

Dillinger 06-02-2011 04:10 AM

That is a cool photo!! Are you a photography student or budding photographer?? I really like the contrast you are using in the imagery.

Really cool!! Thanks for sharing.

JD

SoupNazi 06-02-2011 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 516159)
That is a cool photo!! Are you a photography student or budding photographer?? I really like the contrast you are using in the imagery.

Really cool!! Thanks for sharing.

JD

I am not a photographer or photography student. It was just mere luck. I was cleaning my weapons after a day at the range. Had already cleaned those two. Was working on my AR15. Looked over and saw what the scene looked like and broke out my iPhone. I use the old targets as a sort of mat to catch extra oil and well the cleaning products were laying there also. I did some processing in the Gimp (Open Source competition to photoshop) and viola - a picture I was proud of :p

SoupNazi 06-02-2011 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wambli (Post 516102)
Very nice picture. I love gun porn so I'll play.
My P7
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/wambli/P7M8.jpg

My Colt Anaconda
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ltAnaconda.jpg

I also like the hummer keys and rolex in the picture :) Well done!

Wambli 06-02-2011 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by relichound (Post 516129)
lol nice touch on the hk with the hummer keys and the rollex... but i bet the watch was more than the gun......


lol... You'd loose that bet... Well maybe adjusting for inflation :D

Today the watch is worth more than the gun but I bought that watch about 26 years ago for the princely sum (back then) of $800 in the USVI (yes it's real). At the time it was a boatload of money for a young guy starting out but my father was a fan of nice watches and he told me if I bought the right one I would only have to buy once. It's still on my wrist today and hope to pass it along to my son some day along with my dad's Omega.

The gun is one of the last 500 P7s ever made and it comes with the certificate etc. Was about $1,500 if I remember correctly.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:13 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.