Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Handgun discussion thrown off course...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 10:33 PM   #21
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 47 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franciscomv View Post
Is my CZ75 better than a Glock 17? It's better for ME, since I really like it and enjoy shooting it often. Even if it was a bit mechanically inferior to a Glock the extra practice would make up for it.
Glock is in no way superior to CZ...

Old 10-27-2008, 03:06 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
Glock is in no way superior to CZ...
And vice versa. I don't like CZ's personally because they feel to big in my tiny hands. But that does not at all make it a bad gun. I agree with Mark F if I like a gun I will buy it period. That does not make my guns any better or worse than yours.

Old 10-27-2008, 10:12 PM   #23
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

You have to go with whatever is right for you...

People here act like you only get one chance to get it right... WRONG.

Buy it, try it, if you don't like it sell it or trade it. Get another one and start all over again... I probably went through a dozen autoloaders before I settled on my CZ75. But I also kept most of the other guns as well.

Old 10-28-2008, 01:53 AM   #24

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
Buy it, try it, if you don't like it sell it or trade it. Get another one and start all over again... I probably went through a dozen autoloaders before I settled on my CZ75. But I also kept most of the other guns as well.
I agree 100%. Good guns, if they are well looked after, can be sold quickly for a very decent price. I just sold a Beretta 96 that didn't do it for me, it took me around three days and I got the same I paid for it (more than enough for a new Ruger SP101 I'm getting tomorrow!).

Old 10-28-2008, 01:27 PM   #25
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franciscomv View Post
I agree 100%. Good guns, if they are well looked after, can be sold quickly for a very decent price. I just sold a Beretta 96 that didn't do it for me, it took me around three days and I got the same I paid for it (more than enough for a new Ruger SP101 I'm getting tomorrow!).
That's what it's all about!

Yeah, Beretta is a great gun but it just doesn't float your boat. Your new Ruger SP101 may be the perfect weapon for you... and maybe not, after a few trips to the gun range. Only you can decide... I like revolvers, and I have many. The SP101 is first class, and very pretty. I assume you're looking at the .357.

I receintly bought a Ruger P345. The jury is still out on this one. I have only shot 200 rounds through it. So far, I like it. But polymer is not my favorite gun material.