Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > hand guns uk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2
Default hand guns uk

where can i buy a semi-automatic hand gun in the uk close to manchester?

__________________
mikey1992 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 11-06-2011, 06:14 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 316
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1992
where can i buy a semi-automatic hand gun in the uk close to manchester?
Fly to the states, buy one here, then find an apartment because you don't wanna go back.
__________________
USMC_Richey is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:04 AM   #3
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
c3shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Third bunker on the right,Central Virginia
Posts: 16,517
Liked 8641 Times on 3743 Posts
Likes Given: 1324

Default

Mikey- you need to do some reading. Try this for a start.

Gun Law in the UK

Bottom line- you are not going to buy a handgun- semi auto or otherwise- in Manchester- or anywhere else in the UK- uless you have a Firearms Certificate, AND the firearm is more than 300 mm in length (11.81 inches). You can check the Bury gun room in Manchester for suggestions for a handgun dealer- there are not a lot of them

Note to our members in the UK- I am a Yank- if I am in error, please correct me. Thanks-

__________________

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt


Last edited by c3shooter; 11-07-2011 at 12:09 AM.
c3shooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:26 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rigjumpr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Houston,Texas
Posts: 1,001
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Along with the other suggestions please stop by the introduction forum and tell us about yourself. Other than that welcome to the forum.

__________________

Rigjumpr
Texas CHL Instructor, NRA Handgun Instructor,
Owner Operator- DefenderTX Concealed Handgun training
“American by birth Texan by the grace of God”
“Molon labe”
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151001455519?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

rigjumpr is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:06 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2
Default

thank you to all, will be cheaking out the bury gun shop soon. Thank you

__________________
mikey1992 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:42 AM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
boatme98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mid Tennessee
Posts: 3,671
Liked 1878 Times on 1194 Posts
Likes Given: 996

Default

Come to Tenessee, stay with me, get a Tenn. driver license, pay my mortgage for a couple of months, and I'll hook you up with whatever you want. How you get it home is a mystery to me, though.

__________________
boatme98 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:05 AM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: canton,ms
Posts: 149
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Mikey- you need to do some reading. Try this for a start.

Gun Law in the UK

Bottom line- you are not going to buy a handgun- semi auto or otherwise- in Manchester- or anywhere else in the UK- uless you have a Firearms Certificate, AND the firearm is more than 300 mm in length (11.81 inches). You can check the Bury gun room in Manchester for suggestions for a handgun dealer- there are not a lot of them

Note to our members in the UK- I am a Yank- if I am in error, please correct me. Thanks-
Mikey Mississippi is a good place to look or any where in the south US paper work for citizenship is a bit tough from what iv seen. but we'd be glade to help you on the right track to freedom. and we got lost of guns...O ya and cookies. (haha that a bribe btw)
__________________
ahole is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:26 AM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 316
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatme98 View Post
Come to Tenessee, stay with me, get a Tenn. driver license, pay my mortgage for a couple of months, and I'll hook you up with whatever you want. How you get it home is a mystery to me, though.
I almost just peed and choked at the same time.
__________________
USMC_Richey is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
hi-point hand guns grimhellwolf Semi-Auto Handguns 20 07-08-2009 06:41 PM
Hand Guns of records Weatherby_07 Semi-Auto Handguns 5 09-11-2008 08:53 PM
NY laws for hand guns shnorse General Handgun Discussion 0 06-26-2008 11:00 PM