Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Got my SR9 today, no regrets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 05:58 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Got my SR9 today, no regrets

Finally made my first purchase, the SR9. After some much appreciated advice I had it and the M&P both in hand. It's obvious which one felt better to me. After reading reviews, opinions, and such, I actually had to adjust to not having a gritty trigger. Possibly due to the fact that I'm new to this and have not had a chance to get spoiled. Anyhow, I shot 9 bulls during the second fifty and I haven't shot anything in three or four years (those were rifles). The others were in very tight groups depending what I was trying differently, breathing, stance, grip and what not Most of my first 50 went slightly right, guess I was overcompensating for a trigger that was intimidating going into it. 10th and 22nd rounds FTF, but I place full responsibility on myself, not the gun, for those, seeing as how there were 0 in the last 120 or so. Great gun and absolutely no regrets.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-19-2008, 08:53 PM   #2

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

For those who may not be familiar with what the SR9 looks like. Very nice pistol now that they took care of the drop safety issues.

Congrats on your new firearm! You picked a good one.

Old 12-19-2008, 09:12 PM   #3

Liked 30 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Very Nice..Another pistol for the wish list!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:30 AM   #4
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 42 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Good choice, nice weapon. Ruger stands behind their products and your SR9 will last a life-time. I have a P345 Ruger, I'm very pleased with it too...