Got another bersa haha
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Got another bersa haha

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 01:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default Got another bersa haha

I aquired a NIB Bersa Thunder 9 HC today for a decent 372 US$. It feels like a sturdy gun, fits in my hand well. And just has great workmanship.

img_8401.jpg

Took the gun to the range and shot 100 rounds of PMC 115gr FMJ, Not one malfunction throughout the shooting session. Accuracy was on par with my other much more expensive auto-loaders. Stupid me left all my targets at the range and was not able to retrieve them. But i can say i was shooting 1.25 to 1.75 in groups at 7 yards. Which is about the extent of my shooting ability...

img_8402.jpg

Recoil is what you would expect from an full sized aluminum framed semi auto 9mm. The sights of a 3 dot design and stand out quite well. It has a loaded chamber indicator on the top of the slight, also disassembly is insanely easy and can be stripped in less then 10 freaking seconds.

img_8403.jpg

The only thing that cons this gun in the end is the slide finish. Bersa is for sure not known for their finishes on carbon steel. But For me thats an easy fix. Ill probably strip it down and parkerize it just for durability some time soon. Either way this gun seems to be a real winner for the money. Its gonna make a great truck gun.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
Jimi Hendrix

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-26-2010, 01:01 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Sounds good to me. Enjoy that rascal.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-26-2010, 04:35 PM   #3

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts

Nice!

I don't own a Bersa yet, but I've heard good things about them.
I'll eventually have to add a couple to my safe

Old 09-29-2010, 05:24 PM   #4

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Yeah they are great inexpensive handguns. I ran 200 more rounds through it today, 100 rounds of FMJ and 100 or Hp which ill load for defence. Still not a single malfunction....

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
Jimi Hendrix

Old 10-01-2010, 12:58 AM   #5

Yes, the Bersa is a fine pistol and it will serve you well. Now you need the full size Thunder 9.